Chapter 3

I awake, looking at the time, it was only 5:30 am.

"Good, training doesn't begin until 8, so I'll be able to have time to take a shower and everything." I whispered. I got out of bed slowly so I don't wake EJ up, I also made his bed so I don't seem rude. I quietly leave the room with a towel in hand and look for the bathroom. I found one after looking for about 5 minutes. As I enter, I look around to make sure no one was here.

"Empty." I turned on the water and began to undress and shower. It felt so good getting cleaned. After about 30 minutes, I got out finding some spare clothes with a note.

"Here, you can borrow these."

-EJ

I sighed, at least I don't have to go out in a towel. After getting dressed and the rest of my hair brushed, I went back into EJ's room and saw the bare skin on his back, he turned around and jumped.

"Ha, I guess that I didn't see you there Luna." I giggled

"Have you seen my hoodie anywhere? I can't seem to find it."

"Where did you last put it?" Sounding like a mother.

"After I got spare clothes for you, I put my jacket on the bed, which was neatly made, thank you. Then went out to use the restroom, I went in a different one." Trying not to sound Pervy. "Then I came back and it was gone." We started to look around the room for a while with no luck.

"I'll look outside the hall, I have a feeling Jeff is up to something." I went out of his room to search and a door creaked inside Jeff's room. I walked closer to his door and found EJ's jacket on Jeff's bed. I started to walk inside when a hand grabbed my shoulder. I jumped and almost screamed. "Why are you going into Jeff's room?"

"I-uh-I s-saw your j-jacket-" I began to stutter.

"Let me go in, I don't know if he's in there waiting to kill you or something, my last student got killed be him." He sighed.

"Stand back In case he comes out."

I stood back and watched as EJ went in. He looked around and Jeff came out of nowhere with a knife in one hand. EJ grabbed both his arms and threw him at a wall. Jeff must've passes out or something.

"Quickly! Get In my room, lock the door, and hide!"

I ran as fast as I could. All of a sudden...

"Where are you going my child?"