Chapter 14

I awake in a chair tied up tightly. How does this keep happening? Why me? I look around, street lamps, homes, roads, and silence. Am I in an abandoned neighborhood? All at once, all the lights of the houses turn on. People come out, I realize that this is the human world, and I have to escape. I start to struggle, the only thing that happened is that I fell over to my side, still in the chair tied up. I hear voices and people run up with knives and guns. I close my eyes, then open them. Everyone is around me, staring at me with anger.
"You killed my child! How could you?" A woman came from the crowd and picked me up, and set me back where I was. She looked at me dead in the eyes, I looked away but she grabbed my mask and took it off. Everyone stepped back in fear and only the woman was left close to me. She broke my mask in half and I watched as my only mask fall to the floor, in pieces. I looked up and saw the part where the bullets come out of the gun.
"You have two choices, instant death, or slow death."
"What did I do? Why do you want to kill me? I never killed anyone!" I heard a click.
"What do you mean "what did I do?" Like I told you, you killed my child, why did you do so?" I didn't reply.
"No words? So I guess it's slow death penalty then." She smiled. In fact, everyone smiled. She lowered the gun to my leg and pulled the trigger. I screamed until someone put a cloth over my mouth. She shot the other leg, and then my arms. So much pain and blood.
"Suffer, demon from hell." She raised the gun to my chest and pulled the trigger again, this time, it was hard to breath and call for help. She put the gun away and watched as every inch of my life fades. I saw what happened in the past. I guess these are flashbacks, I watched everyone of them and smiled. A tear came out, and I slowly died. No more pain, no more suffering. All of that is gone now.
I wake in a bed, strapped up and something connected to my head, not remembering anything from what happened before my dream.
"Did you like the little simulation I made for you? Seemed so real didn't it? The pain, the sadness, the suffering, and the loneliness?" I looked around and saw Elisa. Why does she do this to me? Ever since Slendy took her to the room- oh no. EJ said that Slendy takes breaks because of all the detail and concentration it takes to make us who we are. Did someone sneak in and put something in her? This isn't good.
"What are you thinking about Jill? How you're going to die? Or how you might escape?" She is smiling so creepily. She came closer to me and put her hands on my head.
"You are thinking why am I like this aren't you?" I was shocked. Can she read minds now?
"Don't need to fear Jill, I won't put that much pain in you." She began to laugh, not crazily, but calmly. She turned around and grabbed something, I didn't know what it was. She turned around and what I saw was horrible, she had a little tool box, it even said,"toolbox of torture." That's not good. The first tool she brought out was a scalpel, she put the scalpel down and strapped me down, tighter. She picked up the scalpel and a marker.
"Hold still, I got to cut you up a little bit." She grinned even harder.
"Hmmm, let's use a knife first, then the laser, then the scalpel."
She put down the scalpel, and grabbed the knife. She started to cut my sides, stomach, and legs.
"Don't worry, this is just the beginning." She began to laugh uncontrollably and looked practically insane.
"Oops." She accidentally cut herself and when I saw her blood come out, her blood was black. But, I looked closely at her cut and it started to heal automatically. She continued what she was doing. So much pain. So much suffering. I'm so lonely, someone help me. She went on to the laser, took of my mask, and pointed it in my black empty sockets. I didn't know what she was doing, but somehow it didn't hurt.
"Oh yea, no eyes!" She pushed a different button and pointed it at my side, it started to burn, badly. I started to scream and scream, I screamed for help for hours, but know one came. My vision was getting even more blurry than before. Darkness, all I see is darkness.