Chapter 11

After about 5 years of training and excersizes, it's finally the time Ally and I graduate, and get our new nicknames. Slendy came to the stage with masky right beside him, ready to speak.

"My fellow psychos, killers, and murderers! Today we are graduating 2 of the most useful children we ever had. When I call they're names, feel free to cheer and rampage all you like!" Everyone started to cheer and holler. BEN and EJ was right beside us holding our hands. I was sweating so much that I usually had to let go and wipe it off, I get too nervous easily. Finally, after everything was settled EJ and BEN went to the other side of the stage and waited for us. Ally's name was called first, her new name was Elisa Drowned. She was blushing like crazy, she was even covering her face with embarrassment. My name was called next, when I entered the stage, everyone stared at me. I kept walking towards Slendy, my stomach churning and twisting every step I took.

"Psychos, killers, and murderers! We have the most rare child we have ever had, she has passed every training with a higher average than an A+!" Everyone was silent and they're mouths were wide open, like this has never happened before.

"This is the first time someone has made it this far to reach my standards." My eyes widen, I'm surprised that this is actually happening! Me? As the level of THE Slenderman. I felt like I was about to faint, but I fought it off.

"Her name will be Eyeless Jill!"

I started to blush, why am I named after EJ? I got my little diploma and mask and walked to the other side of the stage where EJ, BEN, and "Elisa" stood, even though her name is changed, I'll still call her Ally. When I got there, EJ held my hand.

"I like you new nickname Jill" our masks looked identical, but his was blue and mine was red. I'm so glad it wasn't pink. I hated that color ever since I was little. Graduation was over and everything was settled. No more classes and training. Slendy came up to me and asked me something.

"How would you like to be a teacher for our next choosing ceremony?" I was surprised, me? Be a teacher?

"O-of c-course I would like to b-be a teacher, but what about Elisa?"

"She will be a teacher as well, but she will be like the rest. You'll be the next person to teach like me." I was astonished. I feel so special.

"But will I teach with EJ?"

"Do you wish to teach a higher level with him?" I staggered a little bit.

"Of c-course I d-do."

"Then you will teach with Mr. Eyeless Jack." I sighed, good, I don't think I'll be able to teach by myself.

"T-thank you Slendy."

"Don't put your mask on yet my dear."

"Why not?"

"We have to do something in the "room" really quick."

"Ok." Slendy guided me to the "room" and what I saw was a chair like the dentists and equipment for something.

"Please take a seat my dear." I sat down and latches went over my arms and legs, I started to panic, I have no idea what is going on, then EJ came in.

"Take of your mask Eyeless Jack." EJ did as Slendy said and Slendy grabbed an injection and stabbed it right in my arm. I screamed, it really hurt! The liquid that was in the container went right into my arm. The hole in my arm from the needle started to bleed, and my blood wasn't red, it was black. My skin was starting to change color as well.

"Hold still my dear, this is going to be pretty painful." He grabbed what seemed to be pliers and stabbed it in my eye, and then the other. I screamed until I couldn't remember anything.