Chapter 4

I hid behind the tall man and he looked down at me, I looked up at him as well. He had no face and was white like colorless pigment. He was so slender, so thin. We looked Down the hall and saw Jeff running towards us with black blood on his knife. I stepped back and the tall man grew tentacles out of his back and grabbed Jeff before he could reach me and him.

"Slendy! Let me-" before Jeff could finish, the "Slendy" figure put a tentacle around Jeff's mouth to silence him from any more words, then put him to sleep. He turned around and started to talk, but it didn't look like he was talking.

"Who are you young lady?" I jumped, someone was behind me, I turned around and saw a white face with black eyes and lips. It looked like a mask like EJ has.

"I-I'm sorry miss, you see, I'm talking for Mr.Slenderman, so please answer him, he is not patient since Jeff screwed things up, again. I'm Masky by the way."

"L-Luna" EJ came walking out with his bloody hand over his side, under his mask, I can tell that it was surly painful.

"EJ what happened? Are you ok?" I asked, but before he could answer, he collapsed and fell to the floor. I ran to him to see how deep the cut was, it was pretty deep.

"Do you guys have something I can stitch him up with?"

"H-Here!" Masky gave me thread and handed me a needle enough for stitching. When I finished, Slendy carefully picked up the unconscious EJ and took him to his room, where he set him on his bed, I put some bandages around the wound so it wouldn't open. Too much blood has been loss, it could've killed him if he was still in the room, much hours went by, but I stayed the whole way until he woke up.

"Wha-What happened?" He looked around confused.

"You collapsed from blood loss, but I got you all stitched up and fixed, try not to move around too much. The stitchings will break and open the wound ok?" He nodded his head and lied back down.

"How is he Luna?" Masky peeked In the room and smiled. He walked in with Slendy and sat in a chair beside me.

"What about Jeff Slendy?" EJ looked confused and started to worry about me.

"It's alright Eyeless Jack, I put Jeff in "the room" until he can control himself. If he doesn't, then he might as well spend his life in there." He started to laugh. We all did after a few seconds. I never got my "task" done that whole day! Lucky me!