Chapter 21

We finally got to the house before anyone saw us. When we got inside, everyone changed back and got settled. Everyone was tired and worried. Sally was crying and kept telling herself that Jeff and Slendy are coming soon. I fell to the floor crying as well. I didn't know what to do. Slendy was still teaching me advance leadership skills to handling a big family like this. We heard a knock at the door and everyone quickly turned back into human. I quickly stopped crying and answered the door.
"Hi!" It was a woman.
"H-hello."
"We saw you guys go into this house a few minutes ago, are you the owner?" I nodded
"We wanted to come over and say welcome! We also made you some cake."
"Th-thank you." They gave us the tray and began to walk away.
"Hope to see you again!" I close the door and started to slice up pieces for everyone in the house.
The cake was delicious and we practically finished it, I didn't know what to do with it so I just wash it and set it outside. We all got ready to sleep and get used to our new place. Deep inside, I knew that no one would be able to sleep. We all got together and talked about what we are going to do now.
"Kill the people who came by earlier." Of course LJ would say that
"Wait a second LJ, if we do that, we won't get anymore yummy cakes and food." Said Sally.
"Oh yea hehehe."
"Hmm, we could always play video games twenty-four seven."
"Really BEN? And what happens when we get bored of video games."
"Bored of video games? I didn't think that was possible." Everyone started a commotion and it got very loud. I got a chair and tried to calm everyone down, it took a while but everyone eventually got quiet.
"Ok, we need to think of how we are going to be more careful since we have human neighbors now. We aren't in a forest anymore. So we have to think of what to do." Everyone agreed and started to talk to their partners. I hear something and turn around to see something looking at me from behind a wall.
It quickly hides and I walk to it. I look to where the figure was and it was gone. I looked farther and saw it again, I kept following it until I found it standing in front of a wall just staring at it. The figure was glowing and was practically pale white. Was it another ghost?
" D a d d y." The figure was holding out its arms and ran towards the wall, causing it to open. Lights flickered on and I followed the girl, practically running. I ran and ran until the figure stopped and was hugging something that looked tall and slender. I looked up and saw what couldn't be possible. The man was tall and practically burnt and bleeding. He hugged her back and spoke.
"I see you found my old mansion my child." I stood and was just frozen.
"No need to be afraid my child, Jeff is gone and disposed of." Silence all they way.
"S-Slendy? I-it's really y-you?" A tall hand reached and grabbed me, bringing me closer to him. I still just stood there in silence as I was being hugged by someone I thought was dead.
"I'm sorry to worry you my dear, I didn't expect someone like you to be worried."
Expect? Someone like me? Does he take me for a fool? I quickly let go of the hug.
"You expected me to just lose my mind and just die? Who do you take me for? A complete idiot?"
"The fire has gotten to you my child, you need to-"
"Gotten to me? No, no, no. You have that all wrong Slendy. I've been in a kidnapping with my mother mercilessly killed right in front of me. I don't think the fire got to me, but it sure got to you."
"That's enough Jill! I don't need to here this nonsense from you."
Before saying anything, I realized that I was just all stressed out from the fire and everything. Slendy was right, I just need to rest. I took a deep breath and spoke.
"I'm sorry Slendy, I'm just going to rest. I'm so stressed out right now. I'm probably a complete mess." I started to walk with Slendy and the ghost girl behind me. When we exited from the secret room, everyone was still talking everything over. I went up to my room and I guess EJ followed me. Slendy scared everyone and all I could hear were sobbing and relief. I'm not ready to take control of this place yet. I went to my room and plopped on my bed.
"Yo Jill, you alright?"
"Yea, just tired." He laid next me me and pecked my cheek. Before I knew it, I was passed out.