Chapter 25

It's been two weeks locked in this place with no one to talk to but the kitty named "Slendy." Jeff came around with food and to let me use the restroom regularly. I have to say, he has gotten nicer, and crazier ever since the fight. My arms were tired, and my leg got feeling again. Also, I feeling different every time I finish Jeff's food. Every time I look in the mirror, I see two lumps in my head, bigger every day. I poked at them to see what they were,
"Maybe my hair since it hasn't been brushed for a while." I squeezed it and it was pretty rough.
"Hmm." Jeff would usually unlock the chains to let me use the restroom. So I usually got a chance to think of escape and look around for some tools. So far, I found: an old metal hanger, a paper clip, and some rusty pipes. I don't know why Jeff has these here, he's pretty idiotic for leaving these in here. I stashed them into a crack in the wall and made sure to hide it as best as I can. Weeks have gone by and Jeff trusts me a little more, so now I have a bed, and only a shackle on my ankle. The chain to the shackle is long enough for me to use the restroom, and to see the rest of the place I'm in. There is an upstairs so I know I'm in the basement, but in who's place is this basement. I look around at the walls and notice a very slim figure.
"Are..are you ok?" I walk towards the figure.
"Don't....eat.." The figure said
"W-what?
"The food....don't eat..." He looked at me.
"Almost...."
"Almost what?"
"Almost...Changed.."
"Ch-changed?"
"Ears..." I felt the top of my head, they were EARS?!
"T-tail..." I looked behind me..
"Th-this can't be happening!"
"Cat..the cat..." I looked around and found the kitty.
"Him?"
"....Slender....man..." I looked in horror and realized that that was really Slendy!
"I'm-I'm so sorry Slendy.." Slendy came close to me and nudged my face.
"You're telling me not to cry right?" I sniffed and rubbed my eyes.
"Meow." That probably meant yes. I heard whistling and started to panic.
"Hide!" The cat ran to a nearby hiding spot and kept well hidden.
I quickly went to my bed and sat down. I wiped any tears that were left over off and sat there quietly as I wait for Jeff to come.
"Ahh! Luna! Looks like your ready to eat!" It's not because of his cut for a smile, but he seemed really happy.
"A-actually, I'm not hungry..."
"Oh come on, this isn't you. You always eat when I bring you meals." He seemed so happy.
"I-it's ok, I'm not getting hungry anymore, but I am getting bored."
"..." He looked at me.
"Bored huh?" He threw a knife close to my face.
"Don't look bored anymore." I just stared at the knife, then him.
He grabbed the knife and left the room. I've never been so terrified in my life.
"I ' m s c a r e d." My head started to hurt again, but then stopped.
"..child..." I looked at the figure.
"...come...closer...." I did what he said and sat right in front of him like a child about to listen to a story.
"Headaches.....you have....headaches.....correct?..." I nodded.
"....in the box...medication.."
I got up and looked in the box the figure said. Because of his voice, I can tell he was a guy. It was hard to see lacking my mask, but I was getting used to it. I rummaged through all of the junk in the box and found the medicine.
"..take when...headache starts.." We heard whistling again and I quickly hid the medicine under the mattress.
"So, Luna, you hungry yet?" I was starving but I shook my head.
"Hmm, I guess it's time to go to sleep." He began to laugh.
"Don't worry, I won't make you "go to sleep" Luna." He began laughing and headed upstairs. He turned the lights off and I stood up and walked to the man. Did he really think that I couldn't see in the dark? He probably did but just thought that I was tired.
"What's your name?"
"Mmm...ark..."
"Mark?"
"Y..yes.."
"Mark, how long have you been here?"
"Two....months...."
"Two months? Ok, I'll find a way outta here ok?"
"O...k..." Then I heard a door slam.
"So, when I was gone, you talk and listen to old mark...isn't that a shame Smile?" A long low growl came from Smile.
"I-I-"
"No need to speak, finish him Smile." The dog leaped and before he reached Mark, I reaches out and got attacked. Smile was biting me like crazy. I punched and pushed as mush as I can until he stopped and I was badly weakened.
"So you'd risk your own life to protect some old person? I pity you. I should just make you my eternal pet for life. Oh wait, you already are." He picked up Smile and went out of the basement.
"...you....didn't....need...to do..that.."
"Y-yes I did.. Y-you're as w-weak as me r-right now." The pain of the bite marks were unbearable. I saw a glow from the man and his skin came off.
"You..really..didn't need..to do that..because..I'm..the skin taker."
"S-so your n-not really mark?"
"Indeed, I was playing the role of a human for a while...which got really boring." He flew up and healed me.
"How can you do something like this."
"I don't know, maybe reciting spells over and over every second of the day."
"Oh..." I just stared at the skeleton dumbfounded for a few minutes until I heard Jeff come back.
"Jill, since you risked your life for that weakling Mark, I might as well give you something. You don't like shots much do you?" I started to panic. I didn't know what was in that shot, but I know I didn't want it. I hid behind some boxes. Wrong move. "Trying to hide Jill? That won't do." He grabbed my chain and gave it a big tug. It pulled me out of the place where I was hiding and Jeff stabbed the needle into my leg. I screamed and started to move slower. I was feeling drowsy. Skin taker looked at me in horror and tried to stop Jeff. The last thing I knew is that Jeff was unconscious and Skin taker was picking me up.