Chapter 17

The next day, I got up and ready for Jake, I wait, and wait, and wait. I finally go to his room and I see him still in his bed asleep.
"Yo! Wake up!" He started to move around and got up from his bed a little.
"What? I'm sleeping man! Let me sleep!"
"You do know that your not home anymore, so you better get used to waking up at 6 in the morning, even everyone else is awake."
"Geez, it's 6? Can I sleep for about 2 more hours then?" I started to scream a silent glass-shattering scream and he covered his ears and quickly got out of bed.
"Ow! What the hell? Why did you do that for?"
"You weren't waking up, so I gave you a little wake up call. Ready for me to start teaching yet?" He groaned and just gave in. He came close to me and grabbed my hoodie.
"Let's see how well of a teacher you can be." He raised me up in the air with his fist behind him ready to blow.
"Um, what are you doing?" As soon as I said that, EJ came in and broke us up.
"Oh, you have a little girlfriend here don't you? Don't worry, I'll make sure not to hurt her as much."
"You better watch your back, we have permission to kill you if necessary."
"Ooh! I'm so scared!" Right after that, EJ quickly grabbed a knife a held it to Jake's throat. They were leaning against a wall, which is worse than being held.
"Ok man, you're starting to go a little overboard." EJ quickly put away the blade.
"Next time, it will go through your neck if you hurt her."
We left and Jake quickly came out with different clothes on. I guess that he was pretty scared. To see EJ like that kinda scared me too. We walked to the "training room for first-timers" as silent as air. I was in shock to see EJ's attitude change like that.
"Next time, it will go through your neck." The words kept spinning in my mind.
"W-what are we doing miss?"
"Call me Jill, and we're just gonna see what you can do."
"O-ok" we headed to the room and started what we needed to do. He was best at changing voices and quickly attacking. I wrote down what needed to be seen by Slendy. We went out of the room and what I saw was a mob of creepypastas all around.
"How dare you hurt Jill!"
"What kind of man are you!?"
"How will I kill you?!"
"You should be dead!"
Words can be heard everywhere. We quickly went through the crowd and into a room where Slendy was waiting. There was this strong aura in the room. I was immune to the aura, but I watched as Jake fell to the floor asleep.
"What is Jake good at miss Jill?"
"Well, Slendy, he might as well be a proxy, like masky, hoodie, and Toby. He is really good at changing voices like masky and quick at slicing like Toby and Jeff. But then again, his anger is pretty out of hand."
"I see."
"What would you like to do with him Slendy?" Slendys tentacles began to grow and grab Jake, he lifted him up and held him in front of him. I don't know what he did, but the last thing I remember is him holding him in the air, and being hit on the head with something strong.

Slendys P.O.V
Sadly, we couldn't let miss Jill see what I was about to do to mr Jake. I ordered masky to knock her out in an instant, and take her to her room without being seen by anyone and erase her memory.
"What am I going to do to you?"
Mr Jake started to wake up and move around. He looked at me with the most frightened face I've ever seen. I quickly covered his mouth before he started to scream.
"I have enough proxys, I don't need another one."
Right then, blood was on the floor and on me.
"Oh dear, looks like might of took it a little too far." I quickly cleaned up everything and through the body into the flames, they weren't the normal flames, they were the ones that burn off as fast as lava. You practically melt away without a trace.