Chapter 20

Jeff quickly ran outside into a nearby forest, Slendy right behind him. We all ran and followed them to what looked like an old arena.
"Why Slendy? Jeff knows that he's going to lose by a landslide." Lost silver was so quiet.
"Yea, he is really stupid for fighting Slendy." I heard a robotic voice and looked behind me.
"Oh! Hello Jill. We haven't met, but I'm hoodie, one of Slendy's proxies." I waved and continued to watch the fight.
Jeff was slashing away at Slendy's face and Slendy kept trying to reach Jeff and finish him off.
"What's wrong Slendy? Too old to catch me?" Slendy right then and there was super mad. His true form showed and it sent me frozen solid. As did the other pastas, the only one who didn't freeze up at Slendy's true form was Jeff and Masky. The only thing that could move was my eyes, watching everything happen. Jeff threw his knife into Slendy's eye. Which made Slendy really mad. Slendy reached for Jeff while he was in the air and again, Jeff quickly grabbed his knife and stabbed Slendy's eye again. Slendy let go of Jeff and Jeff fell until his torso went inside a branch. He spat out blood and held his knife opposite from his bloody torso. Slendy ran up to him and pull the knife away from him. He grabbed Jeff and lifted him up, branch and all, but before he could kill Jeff, Jeff brought out a lighter with a small bottle of gasoline and threw the open gasoline and lighter right into the forest. Everyone was finally able to move and run before the fire spread. This was the first time this has ever happened. Everyone was scared to death and didn't know what to do. I organized everyone and told them to quickly grab anything portable and run away from the woods. Everyone but Jay quickly ran to the house. I grabbed her but she didn't move.
"We need to get out of here now!"
"Not without my Jeffy. I'll wait until he gets here to take me away." Is she crazy?
"Jeff is dead Jay, so is Slendy. We need to get out of here!" The fire was heading closer to the house. I got to get Elisa out of there.
"I'll wait a thousand years until he returns."
"Fine, if you want to die, go ahead!" I ran towards the house getting as much items as I can that I need. I looked under my bed to the items I "borrowed" from the internet and got the "anything book bag" out. One night I grabbed a drawer and it actually went right inside the book bag with no trouble. I carried it and it was still the same weight when it was empty.
"Ok, clothes, shoes, my knife, and some food." I started to shove everything inside and EJ came running in.
"Jill! We need to hurry! Here!" He handed me some books.
"Hey, is that an anything book bag?" I nodded.
"Good! Think Elisa would fit inside?" Before I could say anything I remembered that I read the things it could carry.
Furniture, blankets, emergency kit, clothes, humans, etc. I quickly nodded and we carefully set Elisa in my book bag. I carried it outside where everyone's mouths were covered. The book bag was still light and we ran the opposite direction. Elisa's head was peeping out so she could breath. To be honest, it looked kinda funky having a person in a book bag, head dangling out, but we had to put her somewhere. I couldn't let her die. We ran and ran until we saw lights. I quickly told everyone to change into there human form to disguise themselves from being seen. We hid behind bushes and trees so no one sees us, even though we are in human form. I remember Slendy saying that if anything happens to the forest and house to run away and look for an abandoned house that was the same color as the house we lived in. He made me study the route and what to do, so i have everything under control.