Chapter 2

We walked closer to the body and I could see that it was an old man, thank god his belly-button down was covered.

"The first task is dissection." He said as we were walking.

"The tools are on the table. All you need to do is get all the organs out, and give them to me. No gloves got it?" That was odd to say, but I did what he wanted. As I have him an organ, I watched in horror as he lifted up his mask and ate it. He didn't lift his mask all the way, but enough to where you can see his shark-like teeth. It sent chills through my spine every time. As I gave him the last organ, he went up behind me to look inside the dissected man.

"Well done Luna, usually, there would be a pool of blood, but this, is outstanding!" He put his arm around me and I started to blush again.

"Y-You never told me your name." I said.

"Really? Well, it's Eyeless Jack, but people call me EJ." He said.

"What's the next task?" I asked eger to do anything with him. He looked at his watch,

"The next task will be tomorrow."

"Aww!" I said upset.

"You must like my tasks." He laughed, I blushed.

"Stop it!"

"Ok, let me show you to your room, your roommate is Crystal." I smiled. As we walked down the hallway, Jeff was walking the opposite direction of us.

"How did she do Jeff?" EJ asked.

"Horrible, she was too chicken to slit someone's throat." I gasped,

"Geez," I thought, "must be rough with him."

"How about yours?" Jeff said as he looked at me.

"Was she too chicken to dissect?" That hurt.

"Actually, she did really well, no pool of blood or nothi-"

All of a sudden, we heard a gunshot.

"Shoot!" Jeff yelled as he ran to our room. He opened the door and looked down.

"Of course, no one likes to train with me."

EJ and I ran to the room and saw Crystal on the floor with a pool of blood around her. I gasped and quickly put my head on EJ's chest, crying. Jeff went inside to investigate, after a while, he came back out.

"She shot herself."

"No dip, but where did she get that gun?"

"Probably from training while I wasn't looking, little brat."

EJ pulled me away.

"You can sleep with me in my room tonight while we get things cleaned and organized."

I looked up at him and nodded, wiping away the left over tears.

"EJ, take her to your room and calm her down while I get Slendy."

We walked down further into the hallway until we reached his room. It had beautiful black and blue roses on a dresser and what seemed to be a single bed set.

"You can sleep on my bed. I'll sleep on the floor alright?" I nodded.

"Need anything?" He asked me.

"Only a glass of water and a trash can."

He quickly got up and grabbed a trash can and gave it to me. As I was losing dinner, he gave me a glass of water and some type of pill. I took the pill and drank some water before feeling better and sleepy.

"Goodnight Luna." He kissed my forehead before I dozed off.