Chapter 23

I wake up and jumped. I crouched up in a ball and started to cry. I hear a little moan and I looked up to see EJ sleeping besides me from last night. He woke up and panicked.
"What's wrong Jill? Are you ok?" I nodded.
"Doesn't look like it, what's wrong?" He came up and put his arm around me to pull me in. I still cried. He tried everything to calm me down, but none of it worked.
"Please Jill, tell me what's wrong." I sniffed and took a deep breath, and exhaled.
"I had a dream about when I was kidnapped and my mother killed right in front of us again."
"Again?"
"The first time was real life, again by meaning her getting murdered."
"Oh, ok." Right then and there, a sharp pain went into my head and I started to scream.
"I ' m s c a r e d." Kept running in my mind every time I remembered that day. It was my voice when I was little.
"Jill! Are you ok!?" I just kept screaming. The pain! The pain is killing me! I want it to end! Elisa ran into my room and started to panic. She ran to me and tried to calm me down as well. The pain suddenly stopped and I collapsed.
"I ' m s c a r e d."
I woke again and asked what happened.
"You really don't remember?" I shook my head.
"You were screaming for a long time!" I looked confused.
"For what?"
"We don't know, after you told me about your dream, you started to scream." At that moment I saw blood all over the walls.
"I ' m s c a r e d." I started to scream.
"What is it?" My eyes were shut tight.
"There's b-blood on the walls!" I opened my eyes and the blood was gone.
"What do you mean there is blood on the walls? I looked at the wall right when you were screaming and there was only the wallpaper."
"N-never mind." They both looked at me.
"Are you feeling well Jill?" I hugged EJ.
"I'm fine, I'm just, just,"
"Just?"
"Scared."
"I ' m s c a r e d." I tried to remember what happened that night, but this time, pain ran through my leg. I grabbed it and started to squeeze it.
"What's wrong Jill?" EJ sounded so worried.
"M-my leg! It hurts!" All of a sudden, the pain was gone. I poked my leg to make sure if it was ok, but I didn't feel it at all.
"I ' m s c a r e d."
"I-I can't feel my leg!"
"What do you mean?" Said EJ.
"I can't feel it at all!"
"Move your toes sis." I tried to move my toes.
"They aren't moving!"
"Ok, calm down sis, maybe it's just numbness." I took a deep breath and let it out.
"M-maybe it is." There was a long silence.
"Ok, now that everyone is calmed down, maybe we should get something for Jill to go around in."
"You think?" I was getting a little aggravated. He had to state the obvious.
"Why would I-" BEN walked in.
"Hey Elisa, wanna play um, Majora's mask with me?" She shook her head.
"I can't right now BEN, we have to-" EJ interrupted her.
"Go ahead, I'll help her out."
"Oh, um, ok." Elisa left the room, leaving us together.
"I ' m s c a r e d." Why does that keep coming in my mind? EJ went out of the room to get something. He didn't say what it was, but that he'll be right back. I put my head on my pillow and just looked up at the ceiling.
"I ' m s c a r e d." I looked up and saw a girl. I blinked a few times and pinched myself to see if I was dreaming. Nope. I looked again at the girl.
"M o m m y , i ' m s c a r e d."
At that moment, something hit me. That little girl was me. She was laying in bed and just holding her mothers arm to stay, but the mother grabbed the little girls arm and made her let go. She left and now the little girl was all alone. A figure came from the window, just watching her. He was very tall and very skinny.
"S-Slendy?" The little girl screamed and screamed for her mother to come and get her, but the mother never came and she was left there petrified. The figure opened the window and climbed in. I-it was Slendy. He touched the little girl and she passed out. This glow was coming from her mind. The door opened and everything faded away.
"I ' m s c a r e d." Even I was petrified. EJ walked in with a wheelchair and saw the look at my face.
"Jill, you alright? It's like you saw a ghost or something."
"My memory.."
"What?"
"M-my memory.."
"Jill, I can't hear you, please speak up."
"I s-saw my m-memory.."
"Your memory?" I nodded.
"What was it about?"
"I-i don't remember.."
"What do you mean you don't remember?"
"I-I-" there was a knock on the door.
"Come in!" Why can't I remember? Slendy walked in and with instinct, I curled up into a ball as best as I can and covered my face.
"What's wrong child?"
"She's saying that she saw her memory, but now she doesn't remember."
"Her memory?"
"Yup." My leg was still practically useless from the stupid "numbness" I hope it fades away. EJ fell to the floor, unconscious.
"EJ!" Slendy walked closer to me.
"Tell me child, what memory was it exactly?" I was silent and in shock. He began to laugh a little.
"My dear, if you don't tell me, I might as well kill you." This isn't Slendy. This isn't Slendy.
"Y-you aren't Slendy." Why did I say that!?
"What makes you say that my dear?"
"Y-you don't threaten people." He sighed, and his voice changed, like someone I know.
"You're right, slendy doesn't threaten people, but I do." Besides, Slendy can't talk without masky. His legs bent and his knees hit the floor, the whole suit came off and the one behind the costume was, no, no no no no no!!
"You're supposed to be dead!"
"Yes, but Slendy was too easy to burn." He began to laugh insanely.
"S-stay away from me!"
"Oh, come on Jill, EJ's will be with you in a few moments." I began to scream. I heard footsteps and words.
"J-Jeff! Stay away!!" He began to walk closer to me. I can't run, my leg is useless.
"So your leg is unavailable now isn't it?" How did he know?
"You see, before you ran away, I threw a little "Surprise" at you and I see that today it went through you leg. He began to laugh even more, and sat on my bed. The door was being slammed and banged on.
"Jill! Are you ok?"
"Of course she's not! She screaming!"
"Isn't EJ with her?"
"If he is, then he's probably doing something!"
"Jill! Open the door!"
"Guys-" He took my mask off and covered my mouth with a cloth.
"Be quiet my sweet, you're coming with me." He held his knife along my throat and began laughing.
"You sure are a good girl, aren't you?" Someone help me please!
Something heavy hit my head. Darkness. All I see is darkness.