Chapter 26

I wake up differently in Skin taker's arms. I looked up and everything seemed bigger to me. I looked at myself and began to panic. I'm a cat!
"Don't move too much, you'll fall off!" I did what he said and tried to calm myself down. I tried to speak, but the only thing that kept coming out was a "meow." I heard another "meow" and saw Slendy besides me. This time though, was different. Slendy said to "calm down." Hours passed by just by seeing Skin taker run away from Jeff's place. He stopped and just had to rest. I don't know how he was tired, bit he collapsed in exhaustion. I ended up sleeping after a few minutes afterwards.

I wake after feeling a shake happening. Slendy was running with me on top of his back. I looked behind me to only find Jeff with a bone and bloody knife chasing us. He killed Skin taker and is now trying to kill us. I don't know how there was blood on the knife, knowing that Skin taker is only a skeleton. I jumped off of Slendy's back and started to run with him. It's a bad idea to split up knowing Jeff can easily find us and kill us mercilessly. Slendy went up into a nearby tree as I followed him. We looked down only to find Jeff starting to climb he pawed me and nodded his head to a hole nearby. I nodded and we quickly leaped. We hid into the hole until Jeff looked for another way to get us. Slendy looked cautiously out of the hole and didn't see Jeff. He shook his head to leave and we sprinted away. I looked behind me just in case and didn't find Jeff. We ran and ran until we hit the new mansion we lived in. We practically ran for miles. So of course, we both collapsed on the yard. I wake up to sunlight and see EJ coming out to stretch and saw us. He ran towards us and I began to purr when he picked me up. He faced me and began to look confused.
"It's strange, you look a lot like Jill." I began to meow, saying that I am her.
"I'll call you Jill since you look so much like her." He picked Slendy up.
"And you, you look exactly like Slendy-" a sudden stop.
"Y-you are Slendy? And this one is Jill? How is this possible?!" Slendy must've been talking to EJ in his mind. EJ fell backwards.

EJ's POV.
H-how could this be?
"Yes, I am Slendy and this is Jill, we were transformed into cats by Jeff, but we lost him." I looked at Jill, then Slendy, then Jill again. I was practically speechless until BEN and lost silver came out.
"Yo, what's wrong EJ?"
"Yea, um, what's wrong?"
"The cats, th-they are-"
"Dude spit it out! I've got video games to play."
"I-they-me."
"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?"
"BEN, don't be so mean."
"The cats...they are...."
"They are?" Long silence.
"Jill and...s-Slendy..." Both of them looked at the cats wide eyed.
"They are Jill and Slendy? That's impossible!"
"Silver's right, it is pretty impossible."
BEN and Silver stood in silence.
"I-I can hear Slendy.."
"S-so can I BEN." BEN and silver lasted in silence and picked Slendy and Jill up carefully. Slendy looked at me and nodded. I got up and started to walk with BEN and silver.