Chapter 19

I awake, but I can't see anything. I hear a door open.
"Jill? Can we talk?"
"Who am I talking to?"
"EJ."
"Ok." I hear a door close and before I know it, a bright light flashes my eyes.
"Too bright!"
"Hang on, your eyes will adjust."
He was right, my eyes adjusted, but I can't see anything without my mask.
"My mask,"
"Jay destroyed it, remember?"
"How could I still see then?"
"Because it wasn't cracked all the way, but when you were knocked out, it shattered."
"Oh." I looked around the room and all I see is cement walls and a little light in the middle of the room, which was somehow bright.
"How long am I in here?"
"Until you can stop thinking about escape."
"And if I don't?"
"Painful shock therapy."
"Not again!"
"Again?"
"When I was 10, I saw ghosts, and my parents thought I was going crazy, so they sent me to an asylum and gave me shock therapy. Worst year ever, and it was on my birthday."
"That sucks. And who were you talking to when you were captive?"
"A little girl who was killed."
"Oh, cool. Not the killed part, but the little girl who helped Elisa."
"How did you know?"
"I wasn't unconscious, I was awake when she got rid of the black liquid in Elisa and healed her." I smiled. My arms are killing me, I look at where my arms are and they are hanging up while I'm against the cold, cold wall. It's freezing in here.
"EJ?"
"Yea?"
"C-can I have your c-coat?" They got rid of my coat, I think, but I know my coat was off when I woke up.
"Yea, here you go." He ripped the arms off and helped me get the coat on. It was impossible.
"Let me go get a blanket ok?"
I nodded. So cold. I can see my own breath. I look around the room once more as see a dark shadow that I didn't notice. The light was moving around and around so for a quick second, the shadow kept fading so I can see the figure. Oh god no. It can't be! I need to get out of here! The figure looked up at me and of course, smiled. I backed up to the wall so far, I was practically scrunched up. I was so scared.
"So I heard your name is now Jill, isn't that right? Luna?"
"Y-yes." I just had to answer, one wrong move and I'll be dead.
"I've seen her."
"W-who?"
"Crystal." He said it so slowly it was like a snake. It gave me goose bumps all over my arms. The door opened and it was EJ. He looked at me and quickly dropped the blanket.
"Woah. What's wrong Jill?"
I used my shaky hand to point at the figure.
"Hello again EJ, how have you been? Did you heal up fast?" He practically froze like I did. We were frozen with shock and couldn't move a mussel. EJ quickly ran out of the door to get something or someone.
"He left you alone? That's a shame." He began to laugh.
"That's a bummer, you see, I had the keys to unlock my chains all this time. But I had a feeling that you would come here Luna. A feeling, and here you are." I heard a click from where the figure was. He stood up and started to walk slowly to me.
"To think I could kill you this quickly. I thought you were a fighter Luna, but you know what, I'll unlock your chains as well and see how you fight." I closed my eyes and my arms fell to the ground.
"Now, let's get this party started." I got up and before I could even put my arms up, a cold hand punches my face. I fell to the ground and felt a foot to my side.
"Come on Luna, I thought that you could fight." I quickly got up an threw a random punch, but I felt a cold hand stop it from going anywhere.
"Really Luna?" Another punch. It hurts.
"Ok, this is getting boring. Let's have a REAL party!" He grabbed his knife and quickly moved across the room. I put my arms up just as he swung his knife to my face. He cut both of them pretty deeply.
"Don't want to scar your pretty face Luna?"
"It's Jill!" EJ quickly ran inside with a crowbar and Slendy.
"Hello Slendy. Remember putting me to sleep?" He was laughing.
"Jeff, calm down."
"You know Slendy, Im having fun here. Me and Crystal have been talking for a long time."
"I t ' s t r u e , b u t," a metal pipe bursted and floated. Then, Crystal appeared ready to fight.
"I w a s n e v e r o n y o u r
s i d e ." The pipe flew up and smacked Jeff right in the head. Jeff screamed and ran after Crystal. His knife going invisible.
"I know how to get rid of ghosts Crystal. I'm not afraid to hurt you!" He ran right up to her and stabbed her in the gut. She screamed and faded away. Never to be seen again.
"Jeffery! I command you to stop!"
"Why Slendy? Killing is more fun than waiting in a little room." He ran up to Slendy and slashed him. Blood flew and everything was silent and looked as if it was all in slow motion. Right then and there, I knew right then, the fight is on.