2

Sooyoung's POV

"What's with that furrowed brows?" I shook my head and drink the soda in front of me. He suddenly gets closer to me and massages my forehead.

"hey----" he stopped me by saying "shh"

I can feel my cheeks burning right now, and I'm not able to stare at him like what he is doing to me, I just look at his neck just to avoid his stare.

"done?" i asked him, i saw how he bit his lips and i start to stare at it. "Not yet" then he smiled.

"i know how attractive my lips are but you don't need to stare at it the whole time" he chuckled. I lightly push him and rolled my eyes.

"attractive? nah" i said still not looking at him. I cupped my face to hide my burning cheeks.

"oh don't be shy Sooyoung, don't hide your cuteness I know you're blushing I saw it" he teasingly said.

I faced him and give him death glares "whatever" then he just laugh at me.

"you're stress, aren't you?" I shook my head and start to eat the food he ordered for me he just keeps on watching me because he's already done eating.

He already knew that I liked him so I don't know why the fuck I still feel embarrassed whenever he's acting sweet.

he cleared his throat so I stop chewing my food and looked at him with my both raised brows telling him 'what' he looks straight into my eyes then he bit his lips.

"I love you" he mumbled but i heard it clearly that i almost choke my food so he handed me his drink and i gulped it. "you okay?" I nodded.

I'm already used to what personality or attitude Jungkook has, and It's not the first time he tells me those words.

when he caught me staring at him, he looked away. I just continue finishing my food. "w-what are---" I tried to ask him again because I wanted to know if he really means it this time but he just shook his head.

"don't mind it" he said still not looking at me.

"I need to go now Sooyoung, just meet me at the parking after your class I'll drive you home"

"we don't have afternoon class this day" he smiled at me and said "then let me drive you home" i smile at him and nod "wait how about your clas---?" he stopped me by saying "I'll drive you home first"

as we reached the parking lot and found his car, he immediately opens the car's door for me so I hopped in and he started driving.

"so how's the first week of being a college student?" jungkook broke the silence.

"fun and exciting I guess" I replied.

"good" he mumbled.

"how about you? and your course?" I asked

he sighed before glancing at my direction and back his sight in the road. "fine as usual" he chuckled.

I just nod though I'm not sure if he sees it, I just look at the window and as we pass by a convenience store I saw a familiar guy standing there wearing a black leather jacket.

"Taehyung" I whispered.

"T-Taehyung? do you mean Kim Taehyung?" I glance at Jungkook and he's straightly looking at the road.

"yes and we're classmates" he just nodded and bit his lower lip. 'and sadly we're partners for the whole semester' i said to myself.

Sad because I don't know if he's going to cooperate with me for other activities since he doesn't like to interact with anyone but i really do hope that we'll get along together and I will take him out from his shell. "Do you know him?" I asked.