15

"Students please go to you respective advisers and gather with your classmates as we will be having our first special event that will happen later at night and you're now allowed to talk to everyone for the entire day"

Taehyung and Sooyoung stood from their seat to find their adviser and classmates.

"Sooyoung!!" She turned her head and found her friend, Seulgi waving her hands to her.

"Seulgi!!" She shouted back and they hugged each other.

"I missed you" the two sang in chorus.

Taehyung shook his head "you both talk to each other yesterday stop over acting" he whispered making the two looked at him with their raised brows.

"How did you know?" Seulgi asked. Taehyung was taken back and realized what he said.

He shook his head and said "at the school" the two sighed in relief.

"Hello Sooyoung and----Taehyung!" Taehyung rolled his eyes when he saw the annoying guy.

"Hi Jimin" Sooyoung replied. The 4 students sat down when they found a free space.

Taehyung's :

"Okay students who wants to join the event later and be our class representatives for the Mr and Ms Psychology?"

The students start to gossip probably talking about who they wanted won the title, I turned my head as I felt someone's staring at me only to find out Jimin who is looking at me while grinning.

"Aren't you aware that you looked so creepy" He just shook his head and lean closer to me.

"It's your time to shine boy!" he whispered right through my ears.

Good thing Sooyoung and Seulgi were also busy talking to each other so they can't hear us.

"What do you mean?"

"I love my Seulgi but to be honest Sooyoung really fits the position for the Ms Psychology, she's tall, pretty and witty and did you know that you can be close more if you join the pageant with----" I stopped him from talking the moment I heard the word join and me.

"No"

I never imagined myself joining pageant or any events associated with modeling, and the fact that people are going to judge your looks---No way.

"No one wants to volunteer so---- any suggestion?" Their adviser asked.

"I'm going to suggest you"

"Suggest me or you're dead" I warned him.

He chuckled. "Look I'm trying to help you with Sooyoung could you please cooperate"

"Stop being so annoying"

"So no one wants to volunteer and no suggestions? Okay I'm going to decide who I wanted to, no buts no complaints. Okay?"

"Kim Seokjin and Park Sooyoung you two will be the representatives of our class for the Mr and Ms Psychology whether you like it or not, That's final!" Then our adviser left.