11

Taehyung's POV

"Why are you here? aren't you supposed to sit with Kang Seulgi?"

"uhmm" she hummed in response.

"Thought you wanted----"

"Thoughts are not always right Taehyung, anyways----this one is for you" she said as she handed me a chocolate drink.

"You love chocolate right?" She asked.

"And you don't like chocolate right?" I said. She just rolled her eyes and locked her attention to her phone.

I always observed her since we've decided to be friends, and since 80% of our bond goes to food and anything associated with eating and 20 % for talking and to sum up all the observations, She's not really fond of sweets especially my favorite which is chocolate. I'm fully aware of her hating sweets that's why I always gave her chocolates, just to tease her.

Since we became close I also knew what our classmates' stares mean whenever Sooyoung and I were talking, laughing or sharing lunch together. They all knew me for being a people hater or whatever you wanna call it, for being ignorant, harsh, arrogant and more. Honestly, their attentions affected me before for I never like getting attention from anyone but I chose to deal with it because their attention doesn't really matter but the attention from Sooyoung does.

"Okay class, I got a notice from Dean telling me that all the Psychs students should surrender their phone at this time and they can only get their phones back after the camp, So please turn off your phones now and pass it forward. NOW!" The adviser said.

I glance at Sooyoung who is busy with her phone I lean to check what is she doing and why isn't she passing her phone.

To: Jungkookieee 🐰

'Hey, I'm sorry but I can't meet you later because our camp's today and we're now on our way to our campsite. I know once you read this you'll be disappointed, I'm really sorry. I hope you'll not get mad at me and still going to say yes for my treat after my camp. Phones are not allowed for us too so I'll just text you when the camp is over. I missed you and I'll miss you Kookie. Get home safely'

When she finished typing and sending her message. I get back to my position as I don't want her to know that I read her entire text for that Jeon Jungkook. But I'm not invading her privacy I just want to know why--- whatever---I don't know but that text makes me want to vomit all the foods I ate last night.

"Aren't you happy that you're not going to be alone for the entire camp?" I turned my head to look at her.

"I'm always used being alone though"

I'm always alone, no friends, no ally, and getting out of my shell is the least thing I ever imagined to do and getting close with an annoying person like Sooyoung is something I can't explain.

"Yah! I'm always with you----"

"And so?"

"And so? I always join you stupid, I always talk to you, I always make you smile and laugh, we always tease each other---"

"But you still chose Kang Seulgi over me"

------

"But you still chose Kang Seulgi over me" She felt guilty.

She really wanted to paired up with Seulgi aside form the reason that she's her friend, is that she wanted to be more close to her, she really think that this camp will be the great time for them to bond and to know each other more and the fact that they barely bond or even talk because Seulgi's always with Jimin and she's always with Taehyung.