18

Sooyoung's :

After we changed our clothes into a recycled outfit, we went on the backstage to fall in line. Taehyung was on another side he's running his fingers through his hair while looking down, he's probably nervous but he really looked so attractive.

I'm really thankful that he went here to represent our section and to join me, I mean Taehyung was not interested with this kind of event as he hates getting attention.

The fact that he leave his cold aura and being kill joy just to join me here was really overwhelming. I never expect that he will help me in this kind of situation. Taehyung is really kind and I knew it.

Honestly, I was really surprised by his reason but I got more surprised when I suddenly hugged him. I was shocked so I pulled out immediately. That was really embarrassing!

I think I was just really overwhelmed that's why I hugged him. And when I was changing my dress I don't understand why I can't stop smiling maybe it's because of the hug------Ahhh! Park Sooyoung stop thinking about it!!!!

"Sooyoung! Taehyung! you need to change your clothes again" I shook my thoughts off when I heard our adviser.

Taehyung was also looking at my direction with his furrowed brows.

"Why?" I asked.

"You and Taehyung are going to perform the dan---"

"I thought we're going to model these clothes first?" Taehyung asked as he went to us.

"The flow of the event has changed by the judges and we can't do anything about it, so hurry up now because the two of you are assigned to perform first"

"WHAT?"

"Taehyung, go to your tent Jimin was already there he will help you and if you're done go back here okay?" He just rubbed the back of his neck and left. Then our adviser pulls me to the dressing room.

"I thought Jimin was sick?"

"Well, he looked fine and he's so energetic cheering for you and Taehyung"

"But Taehyung told me Jimin was sick" our adviser just shrugged her shoulders.

Then she started to unzip my dress and helped me to remove it.

--------

After changing her outfit, Sooyoung went immediately on the stage because there performace was about to start. She didn't saw Taehyung on the backstage and that made her worry added the fact that they didn't get a chance to practice because of the sudden announcement.

She was supposed to wear a white dress but it got stained when their adviser accidentally spilled the coffee. Good thing her adviser found a dress that fits on her perfectly, a mini jewel georgette dress ;

 Good thing her adviser found a dress that fits on her perfectly, a mini jewel georgette dress ;