5

Sooyoung's POV

I immediately went to the Cafeteria when I heard my growling stomach. I ordered a lunch meal and a soda to satisfy my hunger.

It's already quarter to 4pm and good thing the Cafeteria is still serving a lunch meal and there's no other students here except from me, may be because they all have their classes at this time.

I still wonder after teasing him, shouting at him, after what happened recently in our class, after getting punished because of our argument, and yes because of me, is why that ignorant guy still helped me and act like a real gentleman by lending his jacket to cover my bare legs while i'm asleep, Kim Taehyung is really weird like one time he's so annoyed with me then now he's being considerate and may be not concern but---yah something like that and-----here comes seulgi.

"my gosh sooyoung what are you doing here? i thought you were still on that clinic room so i went there"

"Because------"

"Did taehyung help you?"

"y-----"

"Wait where is he? oh my gosh don't tell me he let you cleaned that entire room my gosh he's really ignorant"

"No-----"

"Tell me where is he sooyoung! I'm going to kick his ass!"

"Seulgi----"

"And his answers for your questions were all sarcastic and I'm really mad at him right now!"

"Like i really wanted to go there in front just to punch his face and let him realize who is he messing around with" I shook my head

"Wait he's answer for your last question----is it really true that you like him?" my eyes widened in shock

"Of course n---"

"that you want his attention"

"N---"

"oh my god sooyoung!"

"i never thought you'll like him!!!"

"No--"

"and now i believe that opposites do really attract and to the saying that-----"

"THE MORE YOU HATE THE MORE YOU------OUCH!" I just threw my used table napkin right on her face.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?!" i rolled my eyes and glare at her.

"CAN YOU PLEASE LOWER YOUR VOICE SEULGI I'M JUST RIGHT HERE IN FRONT OF YOU AND HOW THE FUCK I CAN RESPOND TO ALL YOUR QUESTIONS IF YOU KEEP ON TALKING AND TALKING WITHOUT LETTING ME ANSWER!" her eyes widened.

"s-sorry" she smiled at me and puts out his hand showing a peace sign, i just shook my head.

"so you can answer now sooyoung hehe"

"about his answer telling me that i want his attention and eww it's not true okay? he just made a story may be to teased me or whatever he's weird so i don't know why he said those things--duh but yes he helped me with cleaning the clinic room and he even lend his jack---- I mean he even--he even uhm-- he even let me take a nap and he didn't try to bother me while i'm asleep, and when i woke up he's gone and i don't know where is he now and that's it. Follow up questions?"

"What a wonderful answer from Ms. Korea" She even clapped her hands.

Good thing there's no other people here aside from the people in-charge in cafeteria, so no one's going to be bothered because of our voices and the fact that we are both so loud when talking.