6

Sooyoung's POV

It's been a month since that conversation or that weird moment with Taehyung happened and I can really say that we became close. Close to the point that we went to cafeteria together to take lunch, we even share foods together, and we're also hanging out together during our vacant time.

Weird right? and I think he's the weirdest person I've ever met in my life, yes he's not that really talkative but his mouth becomes full when he tease me, Tons of teasing jokes are been thrown to me.

But you know what, He's really funny I mean he can make me smile without doing anything I don't know how can he do that but unfortunately he's really getting me. And what really overwhelms me is the fact that he's so nice to me but he's still ignorant to others. So it's like I am the only one he's talking with, he's hanging out with, we're even like super friends hahaha.

There are those times that I can't meet Jungkook because of him, but you know priorities first so I ended up joining Taehyung more. He's my priority because we're partners right? No special reason. No romance.

"Sooyoung!" I turned around to see him.

"Finally! I missed you" My eyes widened when he pulled me closer to him and embrace me.

"Don't you miss me too?" I smiled realizing how he sounded like a kid missing his playground buddy.

"you're being cheesy mr. jeon" then i hugged him back. We stayed up in that position for a minute.

It's also been a month since we hangout together but It feels like we just hanged out last time, i don't know but I didn't feel that a month have already passed.

We decided to sat on the bench then he handed me a strawberry drink, Jungkook really knows what I want and like.

"So care to explain why you didn't hangout with me for a month?"

"Tons of home works i guess"

"When did you start to----"

"Yah! I'm not like you Jungkook, you know I'm always a good student since then"

"Says the one who forced me to absent for two subjects just to go to the----"

"I didn't forced you, you volunteered remember?"

"And now I'm accusing you of bribery" I just shook my head then we both burst out laughing, remembering that scene. Good old days.

This is what I liked about him, Jungkook. He remembered every single detail about us and how we started, and he never fails to let me feel that he really treasured our friendship, He's a really good friend to me. And may be that is the reason why my heart flutters when I look at him, when he embraced me, and everything.

"We'll be having our 1 week trip, next week though I'm a bit excited I also feel sad" I looked at him

"I feel excited because it's only for our course so it will really help me to know more about my course, and Sad because I won't be able to see you for a week"

"That's good but we didn't hangout for a month so why will you still feel sad even if it's just for a week. It's only for 7 days Jungkook not more than 30 days" I chuckled but he only sigh.

"I know and we still managed to communicate through phones for a month right? but phones are not allowed during our trip Sooyoung, and that's the reason why i really feel sad"