3

"Aren't you going to help me?" She wipe her sweats all over her neck.

"No, It's your fault why we're here anyways-----What the fuck Sooyoung!" Sooyoung threw the feather duster and it hit Taehyung's face.

"It's your fault ignorant, stop blaming me!"

"It's because of your immaturity, Kid"

"so what are you trying to say Kim Taehyung? I'm immature huh?!?!"

Taehyung covered his ears with his hands "Stop shouting and yes you are immature and we're here because of your immaturity" he said then cross his arms.

Sooyoung threw the broom she's holding, she clench her fist and move closer to taehyung who is sitting in an old table.

On the other hand Taehyung is just watching her walking closer to his direction and she kept on wiping her sweats in her neck and forehead. 'cut----annoying' he said to his mind then shook his head.

she's already in front of taehyung who is just looking at her with no emotions, she breathes heavily and give him death glare. Taehyung raised his left brow telling her 'what?'

"if you didn't stop smirking, I'm gonna punch your face I swear!" She even show her closed fist to Taehyung.

'this woman is really something----something annoying' he smirked with his thought.

"Stop smirking!" Taehyung smirked more

"What if i don't?" he chuckled and look away.

Sooyoung show her madness by furrowing her brows and look at him. "I'm going to punch you and I'm serious taehyung"

Taehyung look back into sooyoung, and their eyes finally met he stare straightly into her eyes. "I'm also serious park sooyoung"

Sooyoung felt something when their eyes met like what she felt when she's asking him and her heart skip a beat about what he said. 'Immature' he mouthed, sooyoung watch how his lips said that word and stare into it for a minute.

Taehyung saw how sooyoung stare into his lips so he intentionally lick his lower lip slowly and he mouthed 'stop staring' then he chuckled

Sooyoung came back to her senses when she get what taehyung mouthed. 'Stupid Sooyoung' she turned back as she feel her cheeks are burning because of embarrassment.

She hold the broom she threw at the ground. 'eww sooyoung' she said to herself while harshly sweeping the floor. 'And his lips nah it's not that attractive sooyoung stop thinking about it' she said to her mind then shook her head. 'It's all your fault Taehyung'

Flashback--

"KIM TAEHYUNG! PARK SOOYOUNG COME HERE IN FRONT!" The two came back to their senses, they saw the whole class are looking at them and they glance at their professor who is really mad right now.

'what the fuck' taehyung said to himself realizing they made a scene while in class.

'prof look so scary' sooyoung said to herself.

"YOU TWO ARE DISTURBING MY CLASS! COME HERE IN FRONT NOW!"

the two looked at each other and both rolled their eyes.

"FACE EACH OTHER!" the professor commanded.

Taehyung stand firmly and try not to be affected on how awkward their scene is, meanwhile sooyoung is just staring at the ground.

"Are you done with your questions?" they both nod their heads.

"Then I want you to ask both of your questions to each other and throw another 5 random questions with SENSE! And answer them honestly"