10

Right after the meeting, Sooyoung went back to their room hoping that Taehyung was still there but sadly, he's already gone. She wanted to talk to him and apologize because she chose Seulgi without thinking  that Taehyung might attend the camp with no partner because first no one wants to be his partner, second he hates everyone and third she's the only person he interact with.

As she closed the door a loud sneeze startled her so she turn around to see who is it.

"Jimin? Why are you still here?"

"Well, someone's looking for you but he don't want you to know that he's looking for you" he chuckled.

"He's looking for me?"

He nodded. "You're also looking for him and he's on the park" Then he bid his good bye. Sooyoung still processing what Jimin said to her, she scratched her nape and went to the park.

Her eyes were automatically glued on him, he's sitting on the bench with phone on his hand and earphones on.

'Why is he still here?'

She sat beside him and Taehyung noticed her immediately. "Hey" Sooyoung smiled at him but he look away and pretends that he didn't hear her.

"Taehyung-ah!"

"Stop pretending I know you can hear me, you closed the music app stupid" Taehyung looked at her then he removed his earphones.

"Why are you still here?" they both asked the same time. Then Taehyung gestured her to answer first.

"I was looking for you----- because I wanted to ask if you're mad at me?" Taehyung look away as he cannot stare in her eyes.

"Why would I be mad at you? stupid" He said, though the atmosphere becomes awkward Sooyoung managed to stare at him to see his facial expression.

"Because we're not going to be----"

"I don't care and I can attend the camp without a partner"

"But you told me before that you're going to kill me if I will not attend the camp because we're partne--"

He chuckled. "So you went here and talk to me because you thought I will kill you, that was a joke stupid" Sooyoung rolled her eyes and punched his arms.

"I went here not because I'm afraid you stupid, and i know you can't kill me because you like me right?" Taehyung eyes widened then Sooyoung burst out laughing seeing his expression.

"Jimin" He murmured.

"Hey stop frowning that's only a joke Taehyung" She said then he just shook his head in disbelief.

"So why are you here?" He said trying to change the topic.

Sooyoung became serious. "just wanted to say sorry and I hope you'll still enjoy the entire camp"

"Okay" He said then he stood up.

"Wait we're not yet done" He just gave her a questioning look.

"Taehyung-ah! It's your turn to answer why are you still here" She's trying to stop him from leaving.

"I don't need to tell you anymore"