19

Taehyung's :

She opened her eyes, then she push me. "What was that?"

"What?" I asked.

She looked away but I already saw her blushing cheeks. "Why did you do that?" 

I couldn't stop myself from smiling seeing her reaction. "Did what?"

"The thing you did with my nose!"

She looked so cute and she's blushing even more.

"What are you talking about? Would you please be specific" She stomped her feet like a kid then she turned her heel and leave.

Sooyoung was really shocked but I was too. I mean I was still processing the feeling I have for her then suddenly I want to kiss her like what the fuck was wrong with me? That was really strange.

Honestly I really wanted to kiss her lips, I wanted to taste those but I can't as I don't want to scare her and feel like I'm taking advantage but I think I already did. Though it was just on her nose.

But I felt so happy when I saw her blushing and how she reacted. Cringeworthy but I still like it. weird

Jimin was right, she was not just a friend to me and we can't be just friends because I wanted more than that. I don't want us to stay friends because I want to win her heart.

Now that I finally realized my feelings for Sooyoung, I need to think about what to do next especially to that Jeon Jungkook.

He's a big threat because he's close to her, though Sooyoung already told me she wanted them to stay friends. I can't just sit and let that Jeon Jungkook confess his feelings because what if he makes Sooyoung changed her mind?

Seokjin was not really a threat because I don't think he has a thing for Sooyoung ---- good for him. He's safe.

"Taehyung why are you still here? I was waiting for you at the tent, don't tell me you forgot that you need to change your clothes because of what you did to Sooyoung a while ago"

I shook my head and thought off. Did I really forgot?

"I saw what you did there brother" He squinted his eyes and that made me raised my brow.

"And so?" He punched my arms lightly.

"How was it? Seulgi thought you going to kiss Sooyoung but I told her, no because you're pretty coward-----"

"I already did" His eyes widened then he lean closer to me.

"You kissed her?"

"uh-um" I smirked.

"Is it passionate?----"

"her nose doesn't want to kiss me back, stop asking me annoying" He was about to burst out laughing finding out I just kissed Sooyoung on nose, but I immediately dragged him to the tent.

------
Sooyoung's :

The event was already done, Taehyung and I hailed as the Mr. and Ms. Psychology for this year. I'm glad that we won the title and the prize. My classmates and our adviser we're so happy. I mean who would not be happy if the charity we picked will benefit from it?

Taehyung was happy too and I'm also happy that getting out of his shell was worth it. He congratulated me but I never dared to talk to him again after what happened in the backstage.

He kissed me. I know it was just on the nose to overreact but it's still a kiss. And thanks to him for making me feel confused about what and why he did that to me. Thanks to him that I was not able to fully enjoy my winning moment.

But why he did that? I've been asking myself this question over and over again after I walked out from him backstage.

Aaaaaah! I hate this feeling! Taehyung was confusing me and now I start to think that all the things he did to me were done with malice---- or it could be romantic deeds------ I hate you Kim Taehyung!

He didn't even know what he did to my heart, he made it beat faster than usual and starting a while ago it skips a beat whenever I see him.

NOW I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW WILL I INTERACT WITH HIM AGAIN WITHOUT FEELING AWKWARD!!!

"Sooyoung?" Speaking of the stupid named Kim Taehyung, he was calling me.

He's smiling from ear to ear. How can he still smile like that after what he did to me? Isn't he aware that he just stole a kiss from me???

Then my eyes landed on his lips----the lips that---No stop thinking about it Sooyoung!!!

"Still thinking about the kiss?" he chuckled. Is he really a human? How can he read what's on my mind???

"stop mentioning that thing--- who are you to kiss me? Who gave you permission to kiss me?"

"Don't act like I kissed your lips---- unless you wanted me to" my eyes widened then he leans closer to me leaving a small gap between our face.

"W-What are you doing?" Why am I stuttering?!?!

He chuckled. "part two?" my heart starts to beat faster.

I laughed at him awkwardly and pushed him lightly. "I-I think I need to eat, my stomach was growling since the event started" He looked directly in my eyes so I look away immediately.

"You're blocking my way Kim Taehyung, excuse me" instead of getting out the way, he moves closer again making me step back.

"Excuse me?!" I raised my voice but he's still stepping forward. What the?!

I kept on stepping back to avoid getting closer to him and what a great timing---- a wall just stopped me.

I noticed that he's about to lean closer but I stopped him immediately by gesturing him using a hand signal.

"What do you want?!" He tapped my hand to put it down.

"You" my lips automatically formed an 'oh' as I get shocked and don't know what to react but my cheeks are surely reacting to it. I'm heating up! The butterflies in my stomach! My heart! What are you doing to me Kim Taehyung????

"I want you to be my girlfriend Park Sooyoung"

I glared at him "Stop joking you're not funny Taehyung"

"I wish I was joking too but I'm not"  He moved closer again leaving a small gap between our lips, our foreheads were already touching making me close my eyes.

"I like you Sooyoung" My heart skipped a beat.

----

"Sooyoung!" I got startled when Seulgi held my wrist. I looked at her, confused.

"Let's go! Sushi party!" Then she pulled me.

Am I daydreaming? Ahhhh I hate you Kim Taehyung look what you've done to me!