13

Taehyung's :

That Park Annoying Jimin was really talking non-sense. May be he's right about what I did--eavesdropping and not wanting Sooyoung to talk to that Jeon Jungkook but he still have no rights to predict and control what ever feelings I have for Sooyoung and what should I do.

He also told me that I only have 6 remaining days of friendship with Sooyoung, man believe me how good I am to stop myself from punching his face. I know a month was not yet enough to really know someone but I swear Sooyoung was not the type of person who will dump her friend for another guy.

And that 6 days before the confession of that another stupid Jeon Jungkook? as if that confession worries me--no and never and I don't fucking care if that Jeon Jungkook and Sooyoung starts dating right after this camp and for all I know, Sooyoung prefers the opposite of her so there's no possibility that she will date that guy.

"Taehyung" I shook all my thoughts off as I heard her voice. I turn around to see her.

"Where have you been?" She rubbed the back of her neck and trying hardly to stop her self from smiling.

"I-I just went to the comfort room" She lied. I saw her with Seulgi and Jimin after dinner, and the three were secretly talking.

"Why do you look so happy?"

"Me?" I just rolled my eyes.

"Stop smiling you look so creepy"

I don't get why I am so annoyed with her right now, may be she's just really annoying so whatever she does easily annoys me.

The staffs built our tents where I and Sooyoung will spend the night while the other students were going to sleep at the dorm. Her tent was placed across mine, weird placement honestly.

We're already done with our dinner, and it felt like we're not really on the camp, I mean students we're going to sleep at the dorm and the foods we're like the foods served at an eat-all you can restaurant.

As soon as the staff left, I immediately went to my tent. Since it's 8:40pm and too early to sleep, I decided to just sat down outside while Sooyoung was already inside her green tent probably getting ready to sleep.

"Kookie~"

Why the fuck I suddenly heard her voice calling the most annoying name in the world. What the fuck is happening to me? Why his name sound so disgusting and annoying?

And why the fuck Sooyoung gave him a nickname like he's not even a food, and I think from now on, I'll never think of cookies the same way again. I never thought one of my favorite snack which is cookies can be this annoying.

"Taehyung-ah why are you still outside your tent?" I looked at her.

"Do you usually wear like that when you're going to sleep?"