4

Sooyoung's POV

I'm almost done cleaning this old clinic room, yes without the help of the ignorant guy named Kim Taehyung who have been sitting at the table the whole time just watching me clean the room.

I'm here lying down at the clinic bed i've cleaned, while taehyung is still there sitting at the table while playing with his phone. It's been 3 hours since we got here and sadly we're still not yet done because we didn't expect how huge this old clinic room is and the fact we need to clean this room is really tiring, and yes I'm not able to join Jungkook for lunch because of this punishment.

I'm still mad at my partner, Taehyung. He's really an arrogant and a liar telling them i like him and he rejected me, what a great story maker and a promising actor. I really do hope my classmates would not believed that story because if they did, I really don't know what else can I do with Kim Taehyung, I swear! I don't care if he's the son of the owners of the Kim Corp. I still hate him and if ever his parents offer me some money to stop hating their son, I'm going to reject it no matter what amount they'll offer me I will still punch their son's face in front of them.

And about Yerim? I regret what i've said to her recently, I shouldn't shouted at her like that although she's really irritating sometimes but it's not the reason why i did that, It's just that I'm so affected with the fake story that taehyung shared. Ugh It's all Taehyung's fault!

But despite of the madness I felt for Taehyung I still wanted to be close with him or be friends with him aside from the reason that we're going to be partners for the whole semester is that I really wanted to know him more and take him out of his shell and because there's something about him----I can't explain what, why and how.

Our first encounter was something I didn't expect to happen, not the bump thing but Taehyung being snobbish. I mean how the fuck that guy be snobbish not just to me but to everyone. And I'm really curious about his story, why he hate people, why is he so weird, does he have a girlfriend or if he ever been in a relationship before and whatever to feed my curiosity.

I'm Park Sooyoung, a jolly, happy go lucky and friendly not annoying simple college student. I'm a happy person and I wanted to spread happiness to everyone, I can't go a day without talking to anyone except when I really need to shut down my mouth. I can easily vibe to anyone but I don't know why we, taehyung can't vibe.  Its Funny how friendly I am but still have no real friends to call except from Jungkook---I mean I have lots of close friends but I don't treat them as my real friends because they can't be real at me and what's the point of making them my real friends if they can't be?

This old clinic room looks so vintage, the wall design, the broken tiles, the old equipments, the clinic bed looks new so it's not counted, the ceiling, and yes even the door that if you open, it will make a creepy sound like in usual horror movies. Good thing the janitor helped us to find this room and he even opened the door for us. But our silence is creeping me out now and the fact that it's cold inside here.

"Taehyung" I can't see his face from here but I know that his brows are now furrowed.

"there are still vacant beds here you can choose where you can lie down" he's still not answering me.

"do you know you can get a back pain from sitting there without a support on your back" I'm still mad at him but I need someone here by my side I mean it's really creepy here.

"But I won't force you if you don't want to, are you hungry?" Since i think he really don't want to go here I'm just going to talk him instead to ease my nervousness.
suddenly a cold breeze brushed through my skin and it's creeping the hell out of me