12

They are already in their campsite, and now they are in the field where the orientation was held, the staffs just told them the what should and should not do, the goal of this camp, the rules, and the events.

Since they are only allowed to talk to their partners aside from the staffs and advisers. They are all forced to sit beside their partner and interact with each other.

"What's with that look" Taehyung pointed her pouting lips.

"I knew it, this camp is going to be boring" She don't like the partner-rule where they can only talk to their partner.

"Are you still upset because Seulgi and Jimin won?"

"No and I'm not upset stupid!" She's not really upset with Seulgi and Jimin winning over them, It's just that she needed her phone.

"Then why are you like that?"

"because I need to talk to Jungkook"

Sooyoung really wanted to call jungkook because she need to know if he's mad at her, if he already read the message, if he will agree to her plan after her camp and she also wanted to check if he got home safely.

Taehyung just nodded his head as a response and look away. He gets annoyed whenever she mentioned that name and sounded like as if Jungkook was her boyfriend when in reality the two are just friends.

After their game where Seulgi and Jimin won over them, Sooyoung kept on showing her disappointed look until they get to their campsite. for the entire drive Sooyoung was so quiet and didn't even bother to talk to him.

--

Taehyung's POV

I watched Sooyoung stood up from her seat and walk after Seulgi and Jimin. Wait something is not right, why is she following the two when she's fully aware of the partner-rule. I, myself being curious, stood up and follow them secretly.

When they already far from the staffs, Sooyoung stopped and call her friend making the pair turn their heads.

"Seulgi may I borrow your phone please, I just really need to call someone" I shook my head hearing how desperate Sooyoung sounded.

"We're not allowed to talk--" Jimin.

"I know but please just let me borrow your phone" Seulgi nodded her head and handed her the phone. Sooyoung took a step away from the two and placed the phone on her ear.

Why the fuck Seulgi easily gave her phone to Sooyoung? If I was her I will not lend her my phone just to talk to whoever she wanted to talk to.

There's no one here except from us four but Seulgi, Jimin and Sooyoung can't see me because I'm hiding from them as I don't want them to know that I'm eavesdropping.

I know eavesdropping is one way of invading privacy but who cares I really wanted to know why Sooyoung is so desperate to use phone.

"Kookie"

My eyes automatically rolled on it's own after hearing that name she said. Kookie? not cute though.

"I'm really sorry this camp is really wrong timing, as much as I wanted to meet you, sadly I can't and I can't even do anything"

"I know you're disappointed with me because we barely hangout no we didn't hangout since last month and I already broke my promise of treating you after your trip, I'm really sorry kookie"

"WHAT? YOU'RE NOT MAD AT ME??"

from looking so down now she look so happy. It's really annoying.

"Okay after this camp let's meet"

My eyes widened when she burst out laughing, what the fuck did that Jeon Jungkook told her. Is he really good at making her happy? No---I don't think so.

"What is it? Is it something important that you can't say it through the phone?"

What?! Is it about the thing Jimin told me last time? That Jeon Jungkook will confess to her after his trip that supposed to be this day.

"Just say it now, I'm listening"

"Okay okay, don't worry I won't be mad regardless of what your confession is all bout. See you soon"

So he's really going to confess his feeling for Sooyoung, how sweet and how irritating. Good thing the camp is on good timing.

"Of course! I missed you, I'll miss you and I miss you already Kookie~ bye"

Why the fuck she sounded so cheesy when they are not even dating. I should get back to the field before they found out that I'm following them here.

"What are you doing here Taehyung?" And here's the annoying Park Jimin blocking my way with a grin on his face.

"Get out of the way"

"You're following Sooyoung right? and you also eavesdrop----"

You know what's more annoying with this guy? Jimin always found out what I am doing, he's not just annoying he's also creepy. I wonder what Kang Seulgi saw on him, she must be blind.

"Just get out of the way, annoying" he didn't even make a move.

"Who is she talking to? Is she talking to Jun---"

"that stupid Jeon Jungkook" Jimin burst out laughing. I shook my head.

He chuckled. "You're jealous, aren't you?"

"No"

"So that's why you threw the tissue with the right answer and let us won the game over you guys so Sooyoung will not get a chance to have her phone and talk to Jungkook"

He's right I knew the answer for the question but when I found out that the winning pair will get a chance to use their phone, I tried to help Jimin and Seulgi to win over us by writing the answer on the tissue and threw it to Jimin. I just don't want her to use her phone because I know once she start calling Jungkook she will forget that I'm beside her, that I'm her partner and she will not talk to me until the time limit is over.

Well, this is the reason why i hate people and wanting to be friends with anyone. Once you're attached to a person you'll always crave for that person's attention, and I think that is what happening between me and Sooyoung.

"but here you are following her because you sensed something and despite of losing from the game and the partner-rule she still managed to borrow Seulgi's phone just to talk to Jungkook. And now you're so annoyed hearing how desperate she sounded just to call his friend slash lover, and I therefore conclude that you Kim Taehyung is really in love with her" I shook my head.

Is he really a human, why is he so good at reading what's on my mind. He's really creepy and I pity Kang Seulgi for dating this guy.

"You're not allowed to talk to me you're not even Sooyoung. Stop talking non-sense"

"Stop hiding your feelings dude, 6 days left before Jungkook's confession and 6 days left for your friendship with Sooyoung" He tapped my shoulders and went back to Seulgi and Sooyoung.