8

Wednesday

5 days to go before the Psych's Camp. It's now their 2nd Subject and still they have no professor because all the Psych's faculty were busy.

"Kim Taehyung" he raised his left brow when he saw the another annoying Park.

"Why is Sooyoung absent?" he shrugged because he really don't know why.

Sooyoung didn't tell him or update him either, he wanted to ask her why is she absent but he never asked for her number so it's impossible for him to message her.

"Thought you two were friends?" he looked at him with furrowed brows.

"Okay, do you have her number?"

"Do you want to join us later?"

"Oh you don't want right?"

"Oh I see, yes I see" Jimin just shook his head realizing that Taehyung wasn't listening to him.

"Since the first time we met remember when I asked you, then until now you're still ignoring me. So when do you plan to talk to me?"

"When you became Sooyoung" Taehyung chuckled then look away. Jimin eyes widened and sit beside him.

"W-What did you say? When I became Sooyoung? why do I need to be Sooyoung?" Jimin was smiling widely.

"I only talk to Sooyoung, so you need to be Sooyoung"

"So do you like Sooyoung?" Jimin teased him, then Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Never" taehyung mouthed.

'Never in my wildest dream' he swear to his mind.

Jimin smiled widely and moved his seat closer to Taehyung. 'What the fuck is he doing' Taehyung said to his mind.

"What's going on between you and Sooyoung?" Jimin teasingly asked.

There's nothing going on between them, they are just friends who always teasing each other.

"What's going on between you and Kang Seulgi" Taehyung asked.

"We're dating" Taehyung just nod his head.

"How about you and Sooyoung? are you doing the same?" Taehyung eyes widened.

"No" he answered.

"But you're planning to date her?"

"Never" then he rolled his eyes.

"Of course you'll never date her because of Jungkook" Jimin chuckled as if he's teasing Taehyung.

Taehyung just shook his head and look straightly in front. The thought of the two dating makes him want to vomit.

"The two---Jungkook and Sooyoung look so good together right?"

'They not look good for each other though' Taehyung said to himself.

"When the first time I saw them, they were on a restaurant and laughing hilariously and that's the first time I saw my friend Jungkook so happy, Sooyoung really made him happy"

'She's naturally funny' He thought.

"So I will not be surprised if the two announced that they are already in a relation-----"