14

Taehyung's :

2nd day

It's 8:30 in the morning done with the breakfast and morning routines, we're all gathered here in the field for our first pair activity.

Sooyoung was right here in front of me, she's in indian sitting position, cupping her face with both of her hands, she looked so cute. I don't know why but I feel so good this day, this is so weird.

"Okay everyone, while the staffs are distributing the things you'll need please listen to me because I'm going to explain the activity. This activity will test how much you really wanted the person in front of you to be your partner and how close you are right now. We gave you 3 blank papers each that represents the level of the activity, and that means you can only use 1 paper per level, no scratch paper or anything"

The staff handed us 6 blank papers, 3 for Sooyoung and 3 for me then they also gave us a pen.

"For level one, I want you guys to turn around like back to back with your partner, there are staffs that monitoring you so don't cheat okay?" Sooyoung was first to turned around so I also do the same.

"Level one, using the paper and pen, please draw your partner's face without looking at them, I'll give you 10 minutes to do that, timer starts now!"

"How will I draw you?" Sooyoung asked.

"use the paper and pen stupid" I can't see her but I know she's rolling her eyes.

I begin to draw, starting with the shape of her face, she have a V-shaped and asymmetrical face. then I proceed with her eyes and eyebrows. I can remember her eyes smile so I'll draw a smiling Sooyoung. She really have a beautiful smile and aegyo sal that makes her look cute even more.

I think everyone can draw sooyoung easily, she's so friendly, loud, and annoying that whoever person she's interacting to can possible memorize her features.

I stopped from drawing when I heard the other students complaining how they will draw their partner. Seriously? I think this level one was so easy, like I knew my partner's facial features so it's really like a piece of a cake for me. She's so annoying that's why I memorized her features easily.

I glanced at the other pair who caught my attention, Kang Seulgi who seems so focused and Park Jimin who's smiling creepily while drawing, does he really need to smile while doing the activity. Annoying

"5 MINUTES MORE!"

"this is so hard" she mumbled.

"please don't do stupid sooyoung"

"sorry but I also did"

"what the-----"

"you look cute though" she said then she burst put laughing.

I shook my head and started to draw again, her hair and lastly her lips that smiling from ear to ear. I'm satisfied with what I drew though it's not perfect but it looks presentable. As soon as the time's up, we all gave our drawing to the staffs. Then we started to get ready for the next level and they also told us to face our partners.

"Level 2, you need to draw your partner in which you can look at them and draw, so no rules for this level. You can start now"