18

Lila Hamilton
- airport

"He landed like fifteen minutes ago" I huff looking around for Jasper but there was no sign of him in the crowded airport. It seemed busier today, so many people crowded around in little spots as if they were waiting for someone, there were also tons of paparazzi. I've been photographed like twice with Jasper, he was rising in the industry but he was good at keeping it lowkey.

"God it's so fucking busy" Carmen complains leaning her head against Eli's shoulder. "It is an airport babe" Eli chuckles kissing the top of her head.

"I know idiot" she hits his arm. I stand beside them keeping an eye out but still no sign of the blonde boxer. I know our relationship is bumpy to say the least but i still liked Jasper a ton.

"Wait I think that's one of my friends" Eli squints looking to the side. "I'm going to say hello, wanna come? I'll introduce you guys" Eli suggest. I nod following him, it's not like Jasper was going to show up any time soon.

"Andrew!" Eli exclaims. The dark haired man turns around and huge smile plays on his lips as Eli goes to hug him. "Eli! So good to see you man" Andrew grins pulling back.

"You too, this is Carmen my fiancé" Eli points out and they shake hands. "And this is my friend-"

"Lila, right?" Andrew cuts Eli off. I nod looking at him confused. "Have we met?" I ask him, letting out an awkward chuckle.

"Oh erm no, you're erm dating Jasper Tyler? The boxer, right?" He asks. Oh that made sense.

"Yeah I am" I nod now smiling less awkwardly but he kept his gaze on me like he knew more.

"So What're you doing?" Andrew asks Eli. "Picking up Jasper actually" Eli replies. "You?"

"Picking up this guy I'm managing now, I got signed to him like three months ago" Andrew answers. "Oh nice, anyone I'd know?" Eli asks.

"Maybe- oh he's there now" Andrew chuckles. He puts his hand up waving a little, I would've looked but my phone buzzed.

Jasper
Meeting fans, gonna be a bit longer x

Me
Take your time x

I feel Carmen nudge me so I look up from my phone. "Sorry, Jasper said he's meeting fans and-" I cut myself off when I'm met with the most perfect pair of eyes.

"Hi" Shawn lets out tiredly. He looked exhausted, his eyes were droopy and the eyes bags were weighing in on him, his skin was pale and his whole aura was off.

"Hi" I gulp. I offer him a quick smile, I felt as if he needed a smile, a divorce is a horrible thing to go through and having it in the public eye where everyone has something to say must be awful, a feeling I can't imagine.

"You guys know each other?" Andrew smirks over at Shawn but Shawn was definitely not in the mood. "Yeah" i nod.

My stomach was literally flipping, i couldn't avert my eyes and-and maybe I didn't want to.

What I wanted was to hold him, have one of our talks and tell him it's okay. It's like my mind erased the feeling of when he walked away from me to marry another woman because right now my heart ached for him.

"Guess who?" Two large hands cover my eyes. I grab the familiar hands turning around. "You took your time" I chuckle as Jasper lifts me, spinning us as he presses kisses down my neck. He puts me down, smiling at me like an idiot.

He cups my cheeks and presses his lips against mine but I swiftly pull back, I felt bad for kissing Jasper whilst I knew what Shawn was going through.

"Wait is that-"

"Yeah it is" I nod, I place my hands on the sides of his face. "Don't say anything" I whisper, afraid Jasper would explode.

"I won't. Just wanna get in bed" he chuckles leaning down to press his lips against mine again. I nod slipping my hand in his. We then turn to the group and I can see it on Carmen's face that she was confused, well so was I.

"We're going home now, it was nice seeing you" I say. "You too" Shawn looks over at me. "Okay well-"

"Come on babe" Jasper whispers in my ear. "Bye guys" I give them all a smile then I turn with Jasper who was tugging me along.

My heart couldn't help it, I glance back and my heart breaks at the sight of Shawn's teary eyes watching me walk away.

"He didn't try anything did he?" Jasper asks me, whipping me back to reality. I turn back to him shaking my head no.

"Good" he nods.

After we get in the Uber in silence I lean my head against jaspers shoulder and just drift off, who knows what I was thinking because even I didn't know. I had so much on my mind right now but Shawn stuck out like a sore thumb.

After washing away my feelings for months I was convinced they were gone but when his eyes set on mine I found myself believing feelings never go away, they can get extreme or quieten down but they never leave.

"We're here" Jasper nudges me. I blink quickly trying to get myself to be more awake then I get out the Uber and follow him to his apartment. He walks ahead quickly dragging along his suitcase and I simply follow.

"I'm so tired" he huffs trodding sling to his room. "I bet" I murmur lowly.

I sit on the bed as Jasper quickly takes his shirt and shoes off and putting on a pair of shorts. "Come on" he puts his hand out to me.

I could hear him but my eyes were focused down on the floor. I knew I zoned out.

"Baby" Jasper tugs my arm and pulls me up rather harshly. "Yeah?" My eyes lazily looking up at him.

His large hands cup my jaw and he focuses me to look at him properly.

"You're not thinking about him are you?" He asks bitterly. I shake my head "no" I move my hand onto his so it would ease up his slight hard grip.

"Are you sure?" He asks again. "Yes, I'm sure. Now can we go to bed" I ask. He nods tugging me along to bed. I get in and he slips in behind me spooning my body. "We'll go to eat tonight, to celebrate the win" he kisses my cheek then tucks his head into the crook of my neck.

"Okay" I mumble. As time rolls on Jasper falls asleep holding me. However, I stay wide awake. I felt guilty, confused and torn in two. My mind was on Shawn.