Introduction

Hi! 

So this is going to be my first Advance Bravely fanfiction. Ever since the beginning of me joining wattpad i have been wanting to write a story about Jason & Simon. I just love their characters in the drama and the novel. 

Previously i have only been writing 2Moons fanfictions since my infatuation over 2moons (Especially P'Godt) was bigger than my love for Advance Bravely so i wanted to write those stories first. Now that my 2moons craze phase is coming down a little i thought it would be a good time to start with this story.

The main characters for this story are Simon and Jason aka. Xia Yao and Yuan Zong aka. Gong Jun and Xu Feng. However there will be cameos from characters from other series.

Most of the events happening in this story are located in China.

This is a werewolf AU, the rules of this AU will be explained in the next chapter. 

You probably know this already if you look at this story and profile but this is a story about gay romance. If you don't like that you can fuck off. The people who know why they came here however, i hope you enjoy the story. 

I don't have a lot of knowledge about werewolf AU's so any tips or constructive criticism would be appreciated as well as voting on the chapters you guys like :3.

Hope you guys enjoy it!