Chapter 17. Special Training

Jason's POV

'Da ge, i'm on my way home. My class ended a bit sooner than expected. Min and Kuhn are with me.'

'Your timing couldn't have been any better baby, i'll see you shorty. Love you.'

'Love you too.' And with that Xia Yao ended our link. His timing truly couldn't have been any better. The regular training with the pack just finished, the warriors shifted back into their human forms and all got dressed. Johny and his so called 'friends' have been training as well and I have been watching them carefully. They tried tripping Johny a few times or jumped into him, but because of his size he still managed to hold his ground. I never heard a complaint from Johny through our link which made me think he is also letting everything happen because his ego got trampled. I still don't really like the boy seeing how he treated my baby, but i have to take some responsibilities and protect him as his Alpha. If it wasn't for Simon I would've 100% forgotten about that.

Those boys still haven't realized that their punishment is coming. Before the training i heard them talking, they were thinking there was going to be an event in the afternoon so we wouldn't be able to train in the afternoon, since the younger wolves who go to school train in the afternoon unlike the adults who train in the morning.

After the warriors all lined up, I stood in front of them and thanked them for their hard work.

"Thank you for your hard work today, you are allowed to leave or go to your job if you want to however I will gladly invite you all to witness a 'special' training I have planned with one of the youngsters today."

'Alpha, Luna and his friends just entered the border.'

'Thank you Jack.'

'Am I really not allowed to watch your training?' Jack whined through our link.

'You have a job to do Jack.' I replied sternly.

'Sorry Alpha...' He responded dejectedly, I would make it up to him some other time. I even took over his training today.

"You five." I looked them all in the eye and counted from one to five as a headcount. "Come here." I pointed to the ground in front of me. Slowly and hesitantly they made their way over to the spot I pointed to and they lined up neatly. They appeared to be brave but i could feel the rising in their heartbeat and the drops of sweat from fear from some of them. There was another scent mixed in and it came from the beta, well the supposed to be previous beta. It was some kind of hatred or disgust, so this should be a perfect opportunity for him as well to release some steam. I grinned inwardly. 

"If you want to watch, please move to the side and give us enough space. Else I would appreciate it if you left now. As for the parents of these boys, I would advise you to wait inside." I said carefully. My own pack already knew what was going to happen and sat down to the side excitedly, a few of the adults gave me a greeting and left for their other responsibilities. The parents of the boys luckily did as I asked and went inside of the pack house. Johny was also one of the ones who stayed and sat down next to Chris after he called him over.

"Alright! Do any of you know why you will be getting a special training? Hmm?" I asked as I paced in front of them humorously. 

"No, Alpha." They all replied.

"You are getting this training from me because you are all weak." I said, with a lot of accentuation on the word 'weak'. I stopped in front of the beta and taunted him.

"Or am I wrong, pup?" I pinched his cheek and a low growl could be heard coming from his throat.

"The five of you are honestly, completely useless in my eyes. I can't believe you wanted to become warriors of this pack when you all have the power of a newborn omega." They were staying silent but I could feel and see the anger radiating off of them now. I smirked, feeling excited myself.