Chapter 18. Tearful day

Jason's POV

"W-what. Yao-er, you better not be joking with me." I held his face tightly so he would not look away from me as I waited for his answer. He simply showed me that angelic smile of his and replied calmly. 

"I'm not joking, Da Zhong Ze. Our little dumpling is inside of me." I started laughing breathlessly, not being able to believe this was actually happening instead of a dream.  I stood up and lifted Simon up with me, twirling him around as I held him tightly against my body. Joyful chuckles left our mouths until I reached a standstill and covered his mouth with mine. 

We kissed until we were left breathless, Yao-er's small hands tangled in my hairs and mine supporting his bottom. My head slipped down and I placed a small kiss on his mark. Tears silently dropped onto his shirt. No matter what happens, I am still an omega. My feelings of happiness at this moment were too strong for me to control. I have suffered on my own for years, waiting for the time I could be reunited with my other half. Being with him is already enough for me, but he constantly shows me that I am truly blessed. Never would I have imagined that he would treat me so good and even give me a child.

I have to try even harder to be a better mate for Simon and I will become a proper parent for our pup. 

'Jason, stop crying. You're gonna get me all emotional as well.' Simon joked but started petting my hair in a calming matter. 'You're finally going to be a daddy.'

Unable to utter a single word I wanted to respond to him in the most sincere and direct way I knew how to.

'Thank you.'

After a couple of minutes, I managed to finally calm down. I put Simon down on the ground, but he clutched my hand to keep the contact. Feng was over the moon with the news of his pregnant mate as well, talking about what he wanted to show and teach our pup when he was finally born and how proudly he would show him or her off to the others. I simply ignored him, which he didn't seem to mind, however I was just as excited as him. 

"Do...do you want to tell the others about your pregnancy or would you rather wait Yao-er?"

"I don't mind telling the others, but I want Dad and Kuhn to be the first to hear."

"Alright then, let's go visit your dad and your friends. I'll plan a pack meeting for next friday where we will announce it to the pack alright?"

"Okay!" He agreed and jumped up to kiss my cheek.

When we walked inside the pack house, most people were gone already.

"Strange? I thought the parents of the kid would at least be here to curse me out."

"Kid? Weren't you and Bryce the same age?"

"Bryce? Huh, didn't even take the effort to learn his name."

"So? You two finished making out?" Simon's dad mocked up as he came from the kitchen.

"Dad, where is the rest of the pack?"

"Sent them home, Bryce's mother was ready to fight you. I used a little bit of my Alpha powers to send her home. His father fully understands what happened to his son as he used to be my beta before as well, so he will talk to his wife. I mean, I have full faith that you will protect Simon, Yuan Zong but if he even managed to make a scratch on my son's face, I'm pretty sure I would end him myself."

"Thank you Alpha."

"It's alright, we discussed this already. You can just call me Dad, you are the Alpha now."