AU Rules and Information

General Information:

Werewolves and Humans coexist peacefully together. Almost every human knows about werewolves and their abilities/traits. Cities and public places outside forests and pack lands are called 'Neutral lands' on these lands humans and werewolf live and work together. Humans are only allowed on wolf territory if they have permission from the pack Alpha.

Werewolves are stronger and faster than most humans, have better reflexes and senses, have the ability to heal their wounds after their first shift and are also immune to most diseases (including STD's). The life span of a wolf is also longer than that of a human and their aging after the age of 20 slows down. Werewolves can easily live up to 100 years. Their intelligence however is just like any other persons, some are smart, some are dumb despite some werewolves saying they are superior to humans even in aspect of intelligence.

Werewolves have their first shift around the ages of 13-15. It takes about 2-3 years for their wolves to reach their full grown size. (So this means by the age of 18 they will have their full grown wolves). Their first shift is not something they can control, however after their first shift they can control when and where they want to shift. After their first shift they will also be able to communicate with their inner wolf unless the wolf doesn't open the mind link.

A person's wolf has it's own personality but usually won't try to overtake the human. The human can give control to the wolf so the wolf can move freely and talk to others. The eyes of a person darken to signal the wolf wanting to come out or is about to take control and the wolf's eye color will show when he/she has control.

When a human and it's wolf have a good bond it's easier for the human to shift into his wolf form and is also able to shift certain body parts rather than to fully shift. (For example, claws, tail, ears, teeth.)

The Size of a werewolf is dependent on their rank and the humans' size. (The bigger the human, the bigger the wolf)

The eye color of the wolf also shows it's rank. But in human form their eye color is natural. (Eye color of one of the parents A.K.A. Normal biology.) The color of their fur doesn't necessarily say anything about their wolves but some think that the darker the fur of a wolf, the more dominant and powerful the wolf is.

Ranks: (Height taken when the person is 20 and considered a full adult. However the noted height is only an estimated norm, some wolves are bigger or smaller than the estimates for their ranking, however if there is too much of the difference they might be mis ranked.)

Greater Alpha's: A Greater Alpha is a Alpha Male that went through it's 2nd puberty or Wolf Puberty. A 2nd Puberty doesn't happen to every Alpha. It must be a Male and has the blood of the pack leader Alpha (So the son of the Pack Alpha). Usually this occurs to the oldest or firstborn son of a Greater Alpha and Luna when he turns 20 years old. Greater alpha's in human form have a height sometimes greater than 6'5''. Even if a Greater Alpha is untrained, it's strength, speed and overall dominance is greater than that of a Trained Alpha. Greater Alpha's have Blood Red eyes in their wolf forms. The Alpha voice of a Greater Alpha is called a 'True Alpha Voice' It will make even Alpha Males and Humans obedient & show submission.

Alpha males/females: Alpha males and females are the strong wolves usually seen as the leader-type. Alpha males have a height between the 6'0'' and 6'5'' and Alpha females have a height between the 5'10'' and 6'4''. The eye color of Alpha wolves are Orange/Red-ish. If a pack has no Greater Alpha there is a normal Alpha as their leader. Some Alpha's are even strong enough to overthrow a Greater Alpha and take the spot as the Pack Leader. Alpha's can talk in an 'Alpha voice' which will make other wolfs ranked below them submissive. The Alpha voice does not work however on Greater Alpha's, Humans and Sometimes Rogues.