Chapter 3. Errand boy

Simon's POV

"Okay, get going boy. You probably have a lot of schoolwork to do." My dad told me and shooed me out of the room. As i closed the door behind me, i was instantly being dragged by the back of my collar.

"What the hell! Let me go! Johny!" I shouted and tried to pry his hand of my collar but he didn't budge and instead slapped me harshly against the back of my head.

"Shut up you dirty omega. My inauguration is coming up next week so i don't want you to call me by my name any longer, you will adres me as Alpha, understood?" My eyes widened and then i suddenly remembered. I can't believe i forgot about the inauguration!

"I asked you a question!"

"Johny, you aren't my alpha. Never have been, never will." I said stubbornly. Defying him would probably result in a hefty beating but if my mother taught me anything it was to not back down if you have something you really believe in, and i don't think my brother will be a good alpha. He still goes around sleeping with strangers instead of finding his mate and settling down. He would rather go out partying than doing paperwork, yet i have this strange feeling it is going to be me doing all the paperwork. The same way he has been making me do his homework.

Usually you can't become the alpha without a luna however i see that dad can't handle a lot anymore. The death of his wive, my mom and our luna has taken a toll on his health but he has been staying strong to keep the pack together. Am i happy my dad is going to retire? Yes. Am i happy my brother is going to take over? Absolutely not.

"Auw!" I yelped as i was thrown to the floor and snapped out of my thoughts.

"I have friends coming over soon, so you better clean this room before they arrive. If you don't i will beat you to near death. Got it!" He growled, his eyes starting to darken showing that his wolf is close to coming out. And my damned Omega genes make me nod and submit to him.

'Sorry Simon...' My wolf Jun apologizes.

'It's not your fault.' I say to him just as my brother slams the door shut. I should just go to my father and tell him about what is happening, but my father used to do the same as my brother. Telling my dad would only make him go into a spiral of self hate and guilt. I can't do that to dad especially with him getting older and his health deteriorating.

So with a lot of disdain i cleaned my brother's room and left just as him and his friends came through the front door. I looked at the clock and decided to walk around town for a while until it was closer to dinnertime. I felt like cooking something nice for the pack so i needed a few groceries for it. I informed the auntie who was supposed to cook dinner tonight that i would cook and she would only need to help me prepare and after that she could rest with the other girls. She didn't even need to help prepare the ingredients but auntie offered to help, and who am i to refuse help from such a lovely lady. Too bad not all girls in the pack have such a nice personality. The younger generation sure is filled with a lot of god awful people.

Grabbing my wallet and car keys i went on my own little adventure into town, blasting music on the speakers whilst singing along with it. After parking my car in the parking lot of the supermarket, i got out and got a text from Kuhn asking if i wanted to hang out with his pack tomorrow. I instantly agreed of course, anything that gets me away from my brother is answered with a big yes from me. A few years back i was actually thinking of joining Kuhn's pack but i couldn't leave my father alone with just my brother, that wouldn't end very well...

I was too busy texting Kuhn and Min to realize that i was walking without actually moving forward, until me cheeks were pulled and i slapped away the hand of who it belonged to, when i looked up from my phone i realized i was actually walking against another person, my face was flushed against this man's chest. Looking up a little higher i saw the face of a very handsome man chuckling down at me.

"You can't really walk through me little man, you know that right?" He asked jokingly, causing my face to go red and jump away from him.

"I'm s-sorry. I wasn't looking where i was walking." I apologized.

"It's alright, it's not like you can bulldoze me over. What's your name cutie?" I shouldn't really talk with strangers, especially not alphas but i still consider it rude to not respond, besides...he doesn't look like a criminal. He looks quite nice actually. Handsome, nice smile, dressed casual yet fashionable, no visible scars or tattoos and despite calling me cute he doesn't look at me very lustfully so i assume he is loyal to his mate or finding his mate.

"Hello?" He waved his hand in front of my face and my attention was aimed at him again. I need to stop with these inner monologues...

"It's Xia Yao...but my friends call me Simon."

"Well Simon, my name is Tang Yi but you can call me Chris if you want."

"Chris..." His name sounds nice. He smells nice as well but it's not 'his' scent.

"So what are you doing here? You shouldn't really be out alone as an omega right?"

"How do you know i'm an omega?"

"Really? You are literally a foot shorter than me and you smell like a pack wolf. Obviously you are an omega." Oh right...i forgot i literally smell like an omega.

"Ah sorry. I sometimes forget people can smell that. I am used to seeing a lot of humans taller than me so i don't automatically think tall people are werewolves who can smell me." I rub the back of my neck embarrassed.

"It's alright. Just be careful alright." He said pointedly but the light tone in his voice and the smile on his face made it more of a friendly reminder than a warning. I simply nodded and smiled back at him.

"I'll see you around, little wolf." He waved me a goodbye and then left me to do my own things. I quickly got the groceries i needed to get cooking, i couldn't let auntie wait for too long and god forbid if my brother got hungry. That spoiled brat is going to bother the other omegas to make him food if he gets hungry. Hopefully his friends will prevent that for the time being.

(From left to right -> : Dante (Kim Woo Bin), Kuhn (Up10tion Khun), Tang Yi (HIStory 3 Chris), Min (Teen Top C

(From left to right -> : Dante (Kim Woo Bin), Kuhn (Up10tion Khun), Tang Yi (HIStory 3 Chris), Min (Teen Top C.A.P.))

A/N

Hi! Sorry for the slow updates. I still don't really know what i need to add to the story because the points i have currently are only enough for 20 ish chapters i believe. If you guys have any ideas or things you would like to see tell me. Also what do you guys think of the story so far?

Thank you all for your support, much love <3 - Ryan