Chapter 12. Our pup (m)

Mature content ahead (m) = mature.

Simon's POV

"Da Zong Ze, i think i'm going into heat tonight." Jason's brows furrowed and the hand in the back of my neck pulled me closer towards him. He started sniffing my neck, but the second his nose touched my skin a soft moan left my lips. My hands started moving on their own, feeling Jason's body up and down as he sniffed my neck. I could feel his grip on my neck become rougher as he seemed to get effected by my scent.

"Yao-er." He growled into my neck, sending vibrations through my skin and bones.

"Umhm." I tried to respond as i suppressed my rising heat.

"Are you ready to become a parent?" He asked me and pulled his face out of the crook of my neck. I stared into his eyes and was met with his intense and lustful stare, his eyes were darkened but they have yet to change color, meaning he still had control over the needs of his wolf. Feng and Jun are both ready to reproduce, it's what they are made for, but am i really ready? I'm still in school, yeah i might be a senior soon enough and i don't really need to go to uni, but am i able to raise a baby this young? Jason will be a great father, he has everything a baby needs in a father figure, but am i good enough as a motherly figure? I'm an omega, it's in my nature but i can barely take care of myself!

"Love, i would never force you into this. You know that. We can wait! It will be painful for a few days, but i can wait for you to be ready. I know you would do what is best for our pup."

"Our pup...?" My heat seems to have slowed down a little and i was able to actually think straight for a moment.

"Mhm. Our pup. I'm not sure i would be a good father, but i know that you will do your best to provide for your child." He smiled at me as i felt his breathing slow down.

This man thinks he wouldn't be a good parent?!

"You would be a perfect dad. I know you could." My hand moved up to his face as i stroked his cheek. Jason wants a child, he wants a child with me. Both of us aren't quite sure if we will be alright but we trust each other and are able to rely on each other. Our pup will be fine...I've decided.

"I'm ready." I whispered as i took the initiative to roughly kiss my mate. He was quick to reciprocate the kiss and let me take the lead for a while. My body started flaring up again, i felt heat spreading through out my body as if it was burning my skin. The only way for me to feel slightly better was to feel my skin on his. I struggled to undo his shirt buttons, desperately wanting to feel more of him. Jason was probably on the edge of his patience as well as he stopped me by turning us around, so i would lay underneath him as he ripped off his shirt and threw it to the ground before ripping my shirt in the middle to give him access to my body. Jason was rough and impatient, biting and kissing every inch of my skin until it was swollen and marked by him. 

The sensation drove my insane, but it wasn't enough for me. My heat started to get painfully unbearable and caused me to whimper as i wanted to feel him inside me.

"Da ge...Take me. I can't stand it anymore." I urged him by grinding my crotch against him. His hand slid up from my crotch to my neck, where he pressed down slightly, making it harder for me to breathe but not too painfully so. Yuan Zong's face moved up to my face, still kissing and nuzzling my face before i saw those intense and intoxicating eyes of his. 

"Once we start Yao-er. I won't stop until you're completely filled by me. Until you are going to be round by my pup. You are going to take it like a good boy yeah? You're my good little boy right Xiao Yao. Only my little omega mate?" He said staring me right down as his hips held mine down and started grinding instead. I could feel his much larger size brush against me despite the fabric of our pants.

"Y-yes, da ge. I'm y-your good boy." I stuttered in between my moaning. I was a real mess, the room smelling entirely like my heat. I was unable to look away from him, his words entered my mind but my subconscious mind was in control and was just telling me to let this man do whatever he wanted to do to me. 

"I know you are baby. Let me take good care of you. I won't hurt you. This won't hurt. Your body was made to take every single inch of me. Your body was made for me. Your body is mine yeah?"

"Please..." i weakly whimpered. This was too much sensation for me, i had to get my release.

In a split second Jason ripped off both of our remaining clothes. My hard member bouncing up against my stomach as i was already leaking. Jason grabbed my legs and put them on his shoulders as he pressed down on me to give himself a better look at my entrance. 

He growled again and his face came back down to my neck and i felt his teeth clamp down, breaking the skin. A high pitched moan came out of my mouth as his Alpha toxins entered my body, creating the mating mark. Jason didn't stop there however as in a swift movement his cock was inside of me. My moan turning into a scream. I felt immense pain as he entered me and started thrusting forward with all of his power but the pleasure i felt was too great for me to mind the pain, which was soon unnoticeable. He sucked and licked the sensitive skin of the mark whilst relentlessly fucking the soul out of me. My arms tried to hold on to him but i was losing all the power in my body. The sensation weakened my whole body. I had already released before i noticed it, cum bumping its way down my body as Jason's strong hips pushed down on my body.

"You're mine now. I've marked you so the whole world can see who claimed you. If you ever forget that you're mine i will fuck you like this over and over until you can't forget. So tell me baby, who do you belong to?"

"Y-y-you."

"Louder." He growled and grabbed onto my hips. His speed increasing even more. My lower half both numb and the cause of all these sensations at the same time. I was still at full mast and ready to blow again. 

"J-jasonnn."

"Louder! I want the whole pack to hear you moan my name."

"Y-y-yuan Zo-ohh-ng."

"LOUDER! Who is your Mate? Who is your Alpha? TELL ME!"

"DA ZONG ZE!" I screamed and reached my release at the same time. Jason let out a scream of his own as well as i could feel him come inside of me. His hands let go of my hips and went back to my neck to kiss me roughly. His tongue invading my mouth and taking control back immediately. I had lost all control of my own body, my body was now only reacting to his actions. I felt the his cock swell up even more as he was making small thrusts. More shots of his cum filling up my insides. We are stuck like this until he is finished. It's to make sure that there is a higher chance to get pregnant. 

Yuan Zong let go of my mouth but not before biting my lower lip as he pulled away. His hand slid back to the back of my neck where he massaged it and leaned his forehead against mine. The movement of his hips seemed to have stopped. The only sound in the room coming from our heavy breathing.

"Your...Your bird is too big." I tell him with a smile, causing him to huskily chuckle. Our foreheads still touching, his member still inside of me and one of his hands in mine. My legs slid of his shoulders and instead wrapped themselves around his back, not wanting him to get out of me. I liked the feeling of being filled my him, this is the closest our bodies can get and i loved it.

"Sorry. Should've held back a little, but my wife is such a sexy little thing." He said and kissed me briefly.

"It's alright. I'll forgive you, only because my husband is such a big sexy man."

"This big man is only yours love."

"And this little man is all yours."

"I can't wait for our pup."