Chapter 8. Omegas

Jason's POV

My mate's mouth tasted wonderful, the addicting taste of my Xia Yao is something i relish in every single second. Our sweet little moment got interrupted however when Chris opened the door.

"Sir, Jack just called and asked about the progress of our mission." Xia Yao was the first to break the kiss when he heard the door open and his face immediately started to heat up, causing me to chuckle and relieve the anger growing inside of me because of the interruption.

"Successful. Pack transfer in 2 days."

"I'll give the message sir." And he swiftly closed the door behind him again.

"Pack transfer?" Simon asked with his face cutely scrunched up in confusion.

"Yes, my pack is going to be joining the firewood pack."

"Oh, will that be a good idea?"

"Don't worry pup, everything will be fine. Besides, i can't leave behind pack." I hoist him up and put my hands on his buttocks as i captured his lips once more.

'Don't call me pup, i don't like it.' I hear coming out of Simon's mind.

"Why can't i call you pup? You're small, cute, energetic and i want to protect you."

'His wolf likes it. Human doesn't?' My wolf asks me to which i agree.

"Because other people call me that when they bully me..." Simon says in such a tiny voice normal humans wouldn't have heard him, but i did and it made me furious.

"Who Simon?" I growl.

"N-nobody don't worry. It was only Johny but h-he does it because of dad." He tries to tell me and it isn't a lie but he is hiding the real truth from me.

"Simon." I sternly tell him as he seems to shrink. "If someone has dared to bully you over these years, they need to be punished."

"Really! It's nobody!" He says a little more annoyed.

"Yao-er, i don't take lightly of you lying to me. So tell me. Or i will have to punish you as well." I said and gripped his ass tighter, making him squeal uncomfortably.

"I have to lie,  because i don't want you to kill pack!" He suddenly shouts in my face and his eyes glaring at me. A growl escapes my throat at the disrespect he is showing me, which my wolf clearly doesn't like.

'I can still read your thoughts Jason...I don't want you to hurt them, i just want it to stop...' I can hear Simon continue softly and once again, i can't be angry at my little mate. I reign back my wolf to take back control and release my tight grip on his probably bruised butt cheeks. 

"Simon..." I said after he stopped glaring at me and was now glaring at the ground. "Simon, baby look at me..." I ask him softly. He now looks me in my eyes and has unshed tears in his eyes, making me feel like a real asshole. I softly pecked his lips and positioned him so i could use one hand to rub his cheek. "I told you right, you are the one who tells me what to do. If you don't want me to hurt them, despite how much i dislike that idea, i won't hurt them. But i can't have you lie to me Simon. You have never lied to me when we were children so why would you lie now?" He keeps quiet for a second before he wraps his arms tightly around my neck and hides his face in the crook of my neck.

'Sorry. I won't lie anymore. I thought your wolf took over and i couldn't tell him to stop.'

"My wolf has been waiting for his mate Simon. He will listen to your commands the same way i do."