Chapter 1. The Alpha

Jason's POV

"Don't call me again. Ever."

"B-but Sir! You can't do this to me, I ne-"

"I can do whatever I want. Our partnership no longer brings me any benefit and I have no intention to keep on feeding your constant parasitism."

"Parasitism? Ge, that is not what I have been doing! Please I just need your help for a bit longer."

"I'm in no mood to repeat myself. Either respect me and do as I say or I will feed you to my men to take back what I have given you. Do you understand?"

"No but-You can't...Yes sir, I understand..."

"Good." And with that I end the call and hand my phone to my assistant.

"Sir, was it really a smart idea to end our partnership with TEN Enterprise?" Said assistant asks me.

"Of course it is, I'm preparing the buy out. Soon I will own TEN Enterprise."

"But then why did you end the partnership, if you were going to buy the company anyways?"

"Same as always." I simply stated with a smirk on my face which made my assistant smile brightly and run ahead to open the car for me.

As we drive past this city I began reminiscing. How many years has it been? 7? Maybe even 8 already? Maybe it's time for me to visit them again. I think with a chuckle. That doesn't seem like too bad of an idea. Please just wait a bit longer...I will come for you soon.

"Sir, we've arrived." My assistant notified me and opened the door for me. I give him a nod and get out of the car to look at the building in front of us.

'Xu Bodyguard Company'

I smile looking up at the building as I head inside. When I step in the training room I see my men busy training and sparring. The trainer halts the training so everyone could bow and greet me respectfully, the way I like it, before I wave them off so they can continue.

Now you might think, how can the owner of a Bodyguarding Company buy an entire enterprise? That is because I own many businesses spread throughout the country but this company is a very personal company. Almost all the men that work for me in this company are rogues, like me. Some submitted to me, some have been picked up by me, others have been picked up by other rogues and brought to me. Why rogues? Because rogues have so much more potential that they don't know about. We are no official pack but we treat each other like family with this company as our pack grounds. And me being at the head of the family I will make these men into the best possible men they can be. All I ask from them is their total trust, loyalty and submission.

My assistant is kind of like my beta but he is a fellow alpha. If you haven't picked it up yet. I am a werewolf, an alpha at that. An alpha that has been exiled by his own pack, almost 10 years ago. Just thinking about that rotten pack that I considered my family once brings my blood to a boil.

I walk into my office, my beta waiting for me to give him a command as he stands next to my seat like a well trained private when I go sit down in my office chair.

"Tang Yi, go help Jack with the training. They have exactly 42 minutes of training left before the hunt."

"Yes sir." He bows at me and leaves, closing the door behind him as I heave a sigh.

Jack is someone I consider my gamma or head trainer. Since I go out for business a lot and Tang Yi joins me, Jack is the one usually training the others. However I sometimes train with Tang Yi and Jack separately as well to check if they are not falling behind.