𝕺𝖓𝖊

January 1, 2019.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Watts, California
𝘑𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘺𝘴 𝘞𝘦𝘴𝘵 | 𝐋𝐲s

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Watts, California𝘑𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘺𝘴 𝘞𝘦𝘴𝘵 | 𝐋𝐲s

"Vintage and adventurous and limitless. And the dollars guilty , ain't never been innocent quick to ditch a bitch and never give her shit in it!" Kam drunk ass sung holding a bottle of Henny and ended up spilling it on his bed.

"Dumb ass." I laughed at him. It's going on 3 in the morning and Kam's New Years party was still in full effect but for some reason it's hella of us just chillin in his room.

"Bitch is you listening to me?" Nette waved her hand in my face "Not Really." I wasn't listening to her but I knew she was talking shit fasho.

"Mmcht! Why is Jraya always tryna talk to me like I wanna be her friend? Like just because my sister and yo sister besties don't mean I like you."

"Why you don't like Phat? She's so sweet." Nette was just being the rude ass person she is , Phat is chill as fuck so I don't see how she has a problem with her.

"I just told you she won't stop talking to me. It's like she just don't get the hint that I don't wanna be friends you are literally the only friend I need."

"I mean you right about the last part." I flipped my hair and stuck my tongue out.

"They say I'm acting different , huh? I got some money they gone feel me when I'm finished with em."

"Unt un , ya'll need to turn this wack sound cloud shit the fuck off!" I got up off the bed and pulled my shorts down.

"Ooh you mad or sunthn? You used to love Gotti music." My brother Jarell came in the room and sat in my old spot and out the corner of my eye I could see Nette smirking at him.

"That's until he opened his mouth." They got this lil homeboy or whatever and I may have a little crush on him but he was just so disrespectful to me when we met.

"Aye let's go get something to eat." Kam hiccupped

"Ain't shit open but McDonalds."

"Didn't yo mama cook?" He turned his attention towards Jae "Man she is sleep and I don't live there so I ain't got no key."

Kam sighed then looked at me and Rell making me smack my teeth "Nigga why you can't eat here , my mama food nasty ass hell anyway."

"Don't be lying on my mama food like that." Rell mugged me

"I guess I'll just eat a bowl of cereal from the kitchen but aye some one tell them they gotta go." Kam rubbed his hand down his face and put the bottle down.

"Bet." I got off the bed and went in to the living room trying to get to the Dj with out cussing any one out. "Play it's time to go." I told him.

I got on the little stage and grabbed his microphone "My drunk ass uncle Kameron said ya'll gotta get the fuck out." I told them but they just looked at me and went back to dancing "NOW! ARE YA'LL FUCKING REMEDIAL OR SUNTHN!?"