𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Watts , California
𝘑𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘺𝘴 𝘞𝘦𝘴𝘵 | 𝐋𝐲𝐬

"ITS FAMILY NIGHTTTT!" I barged in to Jermika room with Jarell, Kam and Netty.

"Y'all need to learn how to knock because y'all would have been real up set if me and Derrick was up in here fuckin!"

"You ain't even have to say all that." I laid a pallet out on the floor.

"The fuck is you doing?" My mama eyed me and pointed at my pallet.

"I'm sleeping here tonight."

"Why?"

"Cus I wanna spend tome with you."

"Mhmm I don't wanna spend time witchu... I heard you got yo ass whooped last week."

"Bit- That's why yo lace look like our screen door. Witcho cheese grater head ass."

"Not too much on my mama." Kam threw one of the board games in his hand at me.

"What should we play first y'all?" Netty plopped on my mama bed.

"Little girl get yo dirty ass off my bed."

"Only thing dirty is the back of Kamerons ears."

"Oh so you tryna flame?" Kam put the rest of his things down.

This reminded me of back in middle school and niggas would get on my fucking head.

"You better leave my best friend alone!" I said getting down on the floor.

"Shut up you got beat up last week." Jarell butted in.

"Nigga you my brother you supposed to have my back."

"You really got beat up Jarellys?" Pops sat up in the bed.

"No I didn't."

"Yes she did."

"Kameron shut the fuck up and no I technically didn't get beat up because all she did was punch me in my face and I walked away before she could beat my ass."

"Oh my god. This can't be my child." My mom put her head in her hands.

"Girl you act like I don't be beating bitches ass, this just a set back."

"Mhmm whatever , what games you got Gee?" She turned back to Kam.

"Finally I've been waiting to play this one-"

"UNT UN GET THAT SHIT OUT MY HOUSE!" Jermika yelled

"Oh hell nah this nigga got a Luigi board!" I got up and jumped on top of the bed trying to stay away from it.

"It's called a ooh jay board." Jarell said

"Lord both of my kids are dumb... it's a Ouija board and I know he better get that shit from up outta here."

"Ight ight." Kam picked the board up laughing before walking out the room and closing the door.

"He doin something childish." Netty said after there was a long moment of silence then he came back in.

"Where the hell you put it? It better outside of my house."

"I got it under control Jermika , just chill."

"That nigga put that shit in Jarellys room."

"Bro Kameron you play too much." I got off the bed and walked to my room.

"Where you put that shit?" I asked him

"Under the bed." I squatted down and grabbed it before my door slammed.