𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Watts , California
𝘑𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘺𝘴 𝘞𝘦𝘴𝘵 | 𝐋𝐲𝐬

"I cannot fucking stand these projects." I mumbled sitting on top of a parking block next to Kam.

It was the same shit every night , we dance with crack heads and drink in the parking lot until 3 in the morning and the night always ended with someone being shot at.

Hopefully one of these days I'll be able to get out the hood.

"You tryna ride with me?" Kam looked over and asked. Surprisingly he wasn't drunk, he usually would have a bottle in his hand right now but he was completely sober.

"Where you going at this time?" It was 1 in the morning.

"I need to go see Khen."

"Kameron leave that girl alone she probably asleep anyways." I don't know what Kam doesn't get about her not wanting to see him.

"I can bother my wife if I want to and she not asleep because she posted on her Instagram story and I think I saw a nigga in the back so we gotta pull up."

"Didn't she block you? How you see her Instagram story."

"I used yo page, duh." He looked at me like I was dumb.

"How you know my password?"

"Yo dumb ass uses the same simple ass password for everything, your name and the year you was born."

I guess that was kind of dumb of me.

"Ok but the point is that she obviously ain't tryna be bothered by you."

"Can you like shut up and just come with me?"

"No bitch I like to talk but can DS come with us?" I looked and seen DS and Dai in dancing in the middle of the parking lot having the time of their lives.

"They need to take that shit to they own hood."

"DIRT STATUS!" I yelled making him and Dai stop dancing.

"What the fuck is up butter cup?"

"Chill out with that gay shit." I waved him off.

"Bitch yo best friend gay not me."

"Bro is you coming or not?" Kam said looking irritated.

"Where we goin?" Dai asked.

No one invited you anywhere Daivon.

"Handle some business."

"Eh I'll pass, it's about time for me to go home."

That nigga still ain't gone go to sleep when he get home.

"Alright I'll see y'all tomorrow or sum." I told them before following behind Kam to his car.

"Here play some depressing shit." He said passing me the aux cord.

I shrugged my shoulders before putting on Gotti's Summer Sadness.

"Nigga. Not dead homies depressing."

"Ohhhh you wanna listen to simp music."

"Yessir."

"Well I ain't got that kinda shit so you just gone listen to my nigga."

"Yo niggaaaaa?"

"Um yea like my homie." I smile tryna play it off like I ain't just call Gotti my nigga.

"Gotti my bro and everything but I see you feeling him so I gotta tell you that he got a girl friend."

"A girl friend? Lamina? The one who bust his windows and sent him to jail? Or one of them other girls who posted him that night?"