𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Diamond Bar, California
𝘑𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘺𝘴 𝘞𝘦𝘴𝘵 | 𝐋𝐲𝐬

"I need a freak bitch that don't give a fuck banging the set while I'm beating up her guts

"I need a freak bitch that don't give a fuck banging the set while I'm beating up her guts."

"I like fucking I ain't in to no lovin." I sung while recording this girl twerking on snap chat. This bitch was movin.

"Hold up let me get behind that!" Kam was about to jump behind the girl but I grabbed him by his ear and dragged him to the back yard.

"Want me to get Khendal to beat yo ass?"

"No Ma'am- nooo he took my bitch!" He whined looking at Jae who was getting twerked on by the same girl.

"Shut up Khen on her way."

"Ain't nobody tell you to invite that bitch."

"My bad I ain't hear you. Could you run that back for me?" Kam looked like he was about to shit on him self.

"Hey babyyy! I was telling Lys that ain't nobody told her to invite that thot bitch over there twerking on Jae." He pointed at her "She just putting bad energy in the room."

Khen shook her head before walking away and Kam followed right behind not forgetting to flick me off along the way.

I walked back in the house to find Resa but felt stupid as fuck when I seen she was in the backyard with Weez and Dai the whole time.

"Damn I ain't know this was a pool party , it's too cold for this shit." I looked at all the girls in the pool swimming.

"It ain't a pool party you know these bitches ain't got no home training."

"BESTIEEE!" I yelled hugging Kari then looked at his outfit "You had court this morning or sum?"

"You know damn well there ain't no court on holidays. My auntie got married today and I ain't been home to change."

"Lys I'll give you fifty dollars of you jump in the pool." Weez turned to me

"You gotta ask her when she drunk."

"I don't drink." I can't control my liquor so if I start drinking ima be super fucked up way before the night is even over.

"Well we gone get yo ass fucked up tonight."

"Yeah okay." I said before Slimmy passed me a cup and I started drinking out of it making everyone laugh.

"Then she goes and drinks something Slim gave her." It was too late for me to think about what Slimmy may have gave me but I was scared cause the bitch drinks lean and pops all kinds of pills.

"I ain't put shit in your drink pussy stop overthinking."

"Fuck it I don't even care if you did." As soon as I said that they all ran in the house and when they came back out all of them put a cup in my face telling me what to drink.