𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕺𝖓𝖊

Hollywood Hills
𝘑𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘺𝘴 𝘞𝘦𝘴𝘵 | 𝐋𝐲𝐬

"WELCOME TO THE PARTY OF THE MUTHAFUCKIN SUMMER!" Scotty yelled into the a microphone standing on top of a mini stage.

You see I just knew I should of stayed my ass home. Now look at me , getting choked out against a sliding glass door.

And everybody just walked in and out that muthafucka with out tryna help me.

"T-tighter." I got out before he let go of my neck.

"You weird." He laughed at the fact that I told him to choke me tighter. I was joking tho cus a bitch really couldn't breathe.

"Jesus Christ." I caught my breath while putting my hands on my knees.

"You ain't have to put your hands her like that bro." Some dude approached Gotti.

Oh no

"Lys I know he ain't talking to me." Gotti ain't even turn around to look at dude.

"I don't know who he could possibly be talking to." I was trying to make sure that Gotti didn't get into any physical altercations tonight.

And especially not right now since he was about to perform.

"Alright you already know it's finna be a movie tonight we got all the DMB member in the house! Here go my nigga Gotti tho!" Scotty said and everybody started cheering.

Yes cus period. That's my nigga.

"Why the fuck yo face so red?" DS came up to me eating a taco.

"Where you get that from?"

"It's in the house."

"Go get me-" I stopped talking because Gotti music started playing and I ran to the front of crowd recording him.

"WAIT HOLD UP SHE FINNA TOOT THAT SHIT UP WE AINT COME TO FIGHT WE FINNA SHOOT THIS BITCH UP!" The crowd rapped along

"HEARD HER PUSSY TIGHT IM FINNA LOOSE THAT SHIT UP SHE SAID HER MANS AIN'T RIGHT SO I DONE BOONK GANGED HIS SLUT!"

I stopped recording and started twerking on some random girl.

"Period sis support yo man mix tape!"

"Perform Messy Murder Scene!" (His best song if you ask me. Oh and go run up all his music cus he deserve it and dats on Crip.) Some other girl said once Toot That Shit Up went off.

"ITS MR. DMB GOTTI MANNN! THESE NIGGAS MAD AT ME FOR GETTING A BAG BE MAD AT ME FOR FUCKING YO BITCH!" Kam rapped to Netty just like he did this morning. She was about to hit him until he came and ran behind me.

"SHE RIDE OR DIE THE BLOWER SMOKING ALL UP IN HER PURSE!"

His blower was really sitting up in my purse right now.

"THEY AIN'T NEVER GONE FIND THE BODY ITS SOMEWHERE UP IN THE CURRENT!" Me and Netty rapped to each other.

"I got shooters that's gone hurt you , I ain't got time for messy murders picture that! It's time to picture perfect!"