𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Watts, California
𝘑𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘺𝘴 𝘞𝘦𝘴𝘵 | 𝐋𝐲𝐬

"Get the fuck off my rug with y'all shoes." I was trying to finish getting ready but Gotti and Scotty were being annoying.

"Come on y'all doing too much I already don't feel like going."

I was getting ready for my aunt Gwen's little birthday party at her house and these bozos invited them selves.

Speaking of parties, it was now September and my birthday was in July. Bitches was supposed to turn up for they 20th but Gotti and his brother gave me food poisoning from that fucking chicken. Had me sick for weeks.

"Ouu I look like bae." Gotti looked at himself through his camera.

"If I gotta tell ya'll to get off that carpet one more time-"

"Wait take a picture of me." Gotti cut me off

"Boy you don't even look cute and keep yo hat on because you need a haircut." My poor baby been running around looking crazy for a couple of weeks now.

"I don't look cute? Watch when I get this cut all the bitches gone be flockin."

"Excuse me?" I took the picture without him knowing and threw the phone on the bed.

"I wasn't even ready." He said

"I don't care! Get out and go wait in the car or sum

"I don't care! Get out and go wait in the car or sum."

"I don't like your attitude." He started messing with my hair making me smack his hand. Me and my mama was running late and he just kept on distracting me.

"You ain't take yo medicine today did you?" I asked him

"Hell nahhhh." Scotty laughed

Gotti was being extra annoying today, he would not stop walking around and touching shit.

"I knew I forgot to do something." Gotti snapped his fingers before he ran out my room and probably to his car to get his medicine.

"I shouldn't have reminded him cus he gone be acting like a asshole later."

"Which one of yo aunties birthday is it again?" Scotty asked

"Gwen."

"Oh Stoney mama?"

"No that's our auntie. Stoney was like twelve when her mama died."

"That's crazy I always thought Gwen was her real mama."

Even though there was times that I felt Stoney needed more discipline she was still my favorite cousin , she was ghetto as hell and just fun to be around.