𝐓𝐞𝐧

Los Angeles, California
𝘑𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘺𝘴 𝘞𝘦𝘴𝘵 | 𝐋𝐲𝐬

"Nigga where you at? I'm on the 7th floor but it's police up here so you can meet me down the street or sunthin!"

We are literally in the court house and this nigga is trying to fight.

"Nigga my case is over-matter of fact ima be waiting for you by the exit. Oh and you with yo mama too? Dead homies you and dat bitch gone have to line it up with me."

Before he could keep arguing I snatched the phone from him.

"Don't ever snatch no shit from me again unless you tryna fight too."

"Nigga you not about to fight anyone now let's go." I grabbed him by his arm getting off the elevator but he pulled out of my grip.

"What I just tell you about that snatching shit?"

"Ian scared of you nigga but you need to calm down because one good hit to your jaw and that shit cracked again."

"You right... Ima have to get me a gas mask or sum to fight in."

"How about control your anger and just don't fight at all?" I suggested while he opened the door for us.

"No I wanna fight."

"Give me your keys." I said ignoring his last comment.

"Give you my keys?"

"Yes. You ain't allowed to drive anyways." I held my hand out waiting for him to hand them over.

"Awe don't remind me about that shit." He whined and handed the keys to me.

"I can't smoke no weed anymore either until I find how they gone drug test me." He cried getting in the passenger seat, like there were real tears coming out of his eyes.

"You need to be happy that they ain't taking yo ass back to prison."

Gotti was a felon so they could have easily taken him back for eluding the police since that's like a minor felony.

But nothing was found on him so instead they putting him on probation for 36 months, making him pay a 5,000 dollar fine and suspending his license for a year.

"I'm really finna kill my self because I just got off probation last year. I'm tired of this shit." He laid his seat back a little.

"You could be in prison instead of on probation for 36 months."

"Shut up you the reason I'm in this shit anyways."

"NO! If you would have gotten your tail light fixed we wouldn't even got pulled over."

"Speaking of my car I still got to get the window and the tail light fixed- then these niggas want me to pay them 5,000! They think money falling out my ass or sunthin?"

"You know what Jarellys? This ain't neither one of our fault. It's that bitch Lamina and her stupid ass identical sister's fault! Let's go beat they ass?"

"You always tryna fight that's why we sitting outside the courthouse now."

"We just established why we here and it's not my fault."

"What ever you sayyy but where we going?" I backed out the parking space.

"Uh my- Wait let me out real quick." He jumped out the car while I was driving through the parking lot.