𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Normandie Ave & W 39th St.
𝘑𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘺𝘴 𝘞𝘦𝘴𝘵 | 𝐋𝐲𝐬

"Sta deal Scotty Pop!" I yelled while banging on Scotty screen door

"I would open the door but ain't no fake bitches allowed in here."

"What you meannnn? Scotty I'm the realest bitch you know and that's on Geo."

"Nah you the fakest homegirl I know and don't be putting shit on yo dead homies cus I don't know who the fuck Geo is."

"How I'm fake? When yo mama ain't invite you to her house on thanksgiving who brought you a plate? Oh yea me!"

"Nigga I ain't seen yo ass since." He took a hit of his blunt before choking.

"See that's what you get now open the fucking door."

"I ain't seen yo ass in like five years and you just come popping up at my door." He mumbled unlocking the gate and I pushed through making him stumble.

"Don't push me I'm already high, and yo ass ain't gonna wanna be here anyways."

"I already don't want to , I only came to get Netty then we finna leave." I crossed my arms.

"Damn and you only came for that dyke bitch."

"Jeanette ain't a dyke , ya mammy a dyke bitch."

"That's why you ain't getting shit off my plate when she come back with the food."

"Ooh she went to go get food?" I haven't ate all day so someone was definitely finna share with me.

"Yea her and DS went to Popeyes."

"You ain't gone share with me Scotty?" I pouted and flopped down on his couch.

"No you fat ass little girl."

"Bro stop being mean, can I at least hit the blunt?"

"NOOOOO! You ain't put in on thissss." He kicked his feet up before taking another hit.

"Pleaseeeee!"

"No this ain't even my fucking blunt! Niggas gone try and fight me when he find out I smoked half of it."

"DS ain't gone do shit."

"It ain't DS blunt you fucking bozo." but yet the nigga still smoking the shit.

"Wheww don't go in there for like another hour!" The bathroom door opened and it was sprayed before it got slammed shut.