𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

Los Angeles, California
𝘑𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘺𝘴 𝘞𝘦𝘴𝘵 | 𝐋𝐲𝐬

I swear to God I'm finna beat Gotti mama ass in front of this church.

I'm really trying my hardest not to smack her but this bitch keep on pushing it.

Last week at Gwens party, Gotti had to leave because his granny was pronounced dead.

I was here with him for emotional support and just being a good girlfriend but this bitch had to say something to me.

You would assume that she would act like she had home training considering the fact that we are at her mother's funeral service.

We are on our way out to go the cemetery where his grandmother was going to be buried but Gotti is a Paul Bearer so he's about to help carry the casket out.

I'm out here sitting and minding my business and this bitch comes fucking with me and right behind her was Lamina lookin like she was ready to pop.

Lamina need to back up too because as y'all know, I don't have a problem with smacking pregnant bitches.

"Bitch I don't careeeee." I dragged as she got in my face.

"Bitch? I hope you know that he'll never keep you around knowing that you speak to me like I'm a ghetto ass woman with no morals. I'm not ya mama hoe, I'm Nikki Haylock ask about me."

"Get the fuck out my face you old miserable bitch."

"Miserable?"

"Yes miserable. I don't know why you keep repeating everything I say like it's surprising and nobody else has called you that shit. You literally have a problem with me for no reason. I don't give a fucc if you like Lamina more than me but guess what? Bitch I'm here to stay."

"And so is she, for eighteen more years."

"They'll be co parenting nothing more nothing less."

"That's what you think. You think you know it all and that you the only bitch but I'm the one who really got his heart."

"Oh you delusional bitch, ain't he fuck yo sister? Go argue with that bitch."

"And? He fucked yo best friend."

"Who?" I moved my hair behind my ear "because if you talking about Resa you and that bitch can go hang y'all selves."

"You definitely will not be allowed around our child when he's born."

"We ain't even sure if that's his baby while you over here talking shit."

"I'll make sure to tell Gotti you talking about his unborn child. What kind of low down dirty hood rat talks about a mans child." Nikki spoke up again.

"Bitch shut up cus I don't give a fuck about nun of that shit you talking about." After I said that I noticed four girls that came with Lamina walking over to us.

I pulled my pocket knife out my bra but still kept it hidden in my hand. I had come to the conclusion that I was most likely about to get jumped.