𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Watts, California
𝘑𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘺𝘴 𝘞𝘦𝘴𝘵 | 𝐋𝐲𝐬

"No I'm pressing charges I can't believe that bitch really did that." Nette laid on my bed and cried while holding an ice pack to the side of her head.

I don't why but Gotti busted a full can of soda upside Nette head then looked at me and told me that I was next.

He couldn't catch me tho I did the dash on his ass.

"Alright when you done being dramatic can we go outside?"

"Oh I'm being dramatic?" She took the ice pack off her head showing off a big ass knot.

That shit looked terrible but I played it off "It don't even look that bad just put a hat on."

"I don't wanna go outside no more."

"Whyyyy?" When we left the park she was excited to get back here and hang in the parking lot.

"Because Gotti made me look ugly but then the other half of me wants to go hang out since I'm a single bitch now."

"Wait what happened?"

"Somebody sent me a video of Yella sucking dick and then they texted again and said that they didn't have the guts to tell me to my face."

Wow Kameron was really dead ass when he said Yella gave him head I thought that nigga was just saying shit cause he was drunk.

"How you feel?"

"Umm kind of disappointed... the dude she sucking up is obviously close to me and I think I know who it is."

"Who?"

"Kameron..." she paused then her eyes started watering and my heart literally broke in a thousand pieces.

"Text him and ask him where he at I wanna talk."

"Wait how you know it's Kam?"

"He put his hand on top of her head and I seen his tattoos and that gold bracelet he be wearing."

She got up to show me the video and yup that was Kameron.

I'm so disappointed in him. He did not have to send her a video of what happened.

White Girl🦋🍻 What you doing? You at home or in the projects?

Gee Man Kam💜🍻 Neither , I'm at a air bnb.

White Girl🦋🍻 Where and with who👀

Gee Man Kam💜🍻 With the gang

Gee Man Kam💜🍻 And some dirty niggas AKA DS n Dai😭😭

Gee Man Kam💜🍻 And some hoes

Gee Man Kam💜🍻 Oh yea Kari n Toki here too💀

White Girl🦋🍻 No invite bitch?🤔