𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

Chapter 22 ain't at 150 votes but whatever it's ok.

W Slauson Ave
𝘑𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘺𝘴 𝘞𝘦𝘴𝘵 | 𝐋𝐲𝐬

"I can't wait until you old enough to come more places with us." I told Stoney as I was smacking on some nachos from Taco Mell.

I had a slight hangover from last night since we were all in Vegas for Jarell's birthday and I got super fucked up. But Stoney asked me to come bring her some food so being the good cousin I am , I drove all the way here to do so.

"Bitch you the one who always telling me to enjoy high school."

"That's true cus if I could rewind back to the tenth grade I would, those were the days."

"You sound old."

"Bro I'm really finna be 21 next year I can't believe it."

"Any special plans for 2020?"

"I think I'm gonna grow up. No more house parties every night and I wanna move out."

"I wanna move out too."

"Girl bye you better stay in that nice ass house." Her house was super nice and kind of big , it was just in a bad neighborhood.

"Yeah but Gwen be pissing me off sometimes."

"How? She let you do whatever you want." Our aunt lets Stoney do what ever she wants and I think it's because she felt bad for her.

"That's the thing that pisses me off! I'm very thankful that she brought me into her home and gets me every thing I want but that's not all that matters. Besides the material stuff she barely even pays attention to my existence so I might as well just leave."

"Dezure she probably just doesn't want to be too hard on you because you might take it the wrong way."

"I know that she's not my mom but- it must be nice to actually have someone that cares if you're alive when you leave for days at a time."

Awe my poor pooh

"Hey can I look at this ring?" Some girl stood on the other side of the jewelry counter.

"Ugh why do people actually have to come and bother me? Like just steal the shit because I don't care." She walked off to go service the girl.

"What's up shit face."

"Fuck you bitch." I told Toki as I threw my food tray in the trash.

"You work here or sunthin?"

"No my cousin do. What you doing over here?"

"Ooh Stoney?"

"I know you see her standing right there." I hate when niggas be acting dumb.

"That my girlfriend, how I look?"

"Young."

"She young too. She 17 right?"

"Yea but she like 20 year olds."

"But I'm cute so she not gone give a fuck about how old I am."