𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Watts , California
𝘑𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘺𝘴 𝘞𝘦𝘴𝘵 | 𝐋𝐲𝐬

"Get the fuck out of my room!" I screamed with my pillow over my head. Right when I was dozing off Jarell decides he wants to bust my door open.

"You need to get up and get dressed."

"Nigga it's 3 in the morning the fuck am I getting back up for?"

"The hotel party duh."

"It's just really upsetting me that you would wake me up for this shit."

"Ok fine then don't come." He flicked me off before slamming my door shut.

"CUT THAT SHIT THE FUCK OUT!" Jermika yelled from down stairs.

"My bad mommy." I heard him say then I took the pillow from off my head and rolled over to go back to sleep.

"So you really not gone come?" Jarell came back in my room.

"OH MY GODD! MAMAAAAAAAAAAA! TELL JARELL TO LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

The low music that she had playing downstairs came to a stop then I heard her big ass coming up the stairs.

It was quiet again before we heard her open the hall closet then closed it and I was fucking terrified.

"See look what you did! Now she about come in here beat our ass!" Jarell whisper yelled.

"I just told y'all to cut that shit out and yet y'all still up here being loud-"

"Mama that was her!"

"Shut the fuck up it was you too! Both of y'all get the hell out my house."

"Right now?" I asked

"Yes right now."

"You know what time it is?"

"Yall didn't care what time it was when y'all was up here making all this damn noise so get the fuck out."

"You act like you was sleep yo ass was wide awake." Jarell said causing her to reach over and smack him with the belt.

"Make sure y'all don't come back until..." she paused looking at her wrist that had no watch on it "Never."

"I wasn't coming back until tomorrow anyways." Jarell shrugged and jumped on my bed.

"Shut the fuck up." I packed a bag angrily

"Yo trick just texted you." He said with my phone in his hand.

"Who Johnny?"

"Girlaaa I was talking bout Gotti."

"Don't disrespect my future nigga like that." I said snatching my phone from out his hand.

Dwunya🙃💙 Come get me

Lys. What's the magic word?

Dwunya🙃💙 Now.

Lys. W.e wya🙄