𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Watts , California
𝘑𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘺𝘴 𝘞𝘦𝘴𝘵 | 𝐋𝐲𝐬

Watts , California𝘑𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘺𝘴 𝘞𝘦𝘴𝘵 | 𝐋𝐲𝐬

"Oh wow." I mumbled looking at Johnny laying down with his head in between my legs.

He just ate me out realllll good but he had to go cause my mama should be getting up for work any minute.

"Aye you gotta go." I started tapping on his face making him smack his lips.

"Come on man I'm tired." He rolled over to the other side of my bed.

"The fuck is you tired for? You acting like we fucked , now get yo ass up before my mama come up in here and shoot the both of us."

"I guess I'll go hang out with Gotti or sunthin since he over here."

Bitch what? Didn't he just say he was tired?

"He over here?" I hope he ain't talking about "here" as in this fucking house because I would literally die.

"Yea I seen his car outside when I came in." He sat at the end of the bed and put his shoes on.

"Oh." I laughed silently

"Let me text him real quick then ima leave."

Oh em gee.

I put my shorts on then went to the bathroom to piss and when I came back in the room Johnny looked kinda upset.

"What's wrong with you buddy?" I put my hands on his shoulders while he sat on the bed.

"He said he ain't here but you got his car. You fuckin him or sunthin?" Johnny got off the bed and stood over me making back in to the wall.

Back up sir.

"Boy no." I laughed before he grabbed my face harshly holding me against the wall.

"You think this shit funny?"

"My brother in the next room so I suggest that you think about your next move real carefully."

He stared at me for a few more seconds before letting me go.

I opened my door and walked out in to the dark hall way with him behind me.

"Don't try and sneak me from behind either bitch." I whispered tip toeing down the stairs.

"I can't see." He bumped in to me making me grab his arm and lead him to the back door.

"Bye Johnny." I pushed him out and he blew me a kiss but I just closed the door in his face.

He's a fuckin weirdo.

"Well, well, well..." The lights cut on and I jumped almost pissing on my self.

I already knew who it was by they laugh.

"What is wrong with you? Like why would you do that?" I turned around looking at Kam sitting at the table damn near crying.