𝐒𝐢𝐱

Watts, California
𝘑𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘺𝘴 𝘞𝘦𝘴𝘵 | 𝐋𝐲𝐬

"MAMAAAA!" I yelled running in the house and up the stairs.

"GIRLAA I JUST ALMOST WENT TO JAIL!" I bust through her room door then closed it back quick as fuck.

"Ima give y'all thirty seconds to put y'all clothes on then I'm coming in." Ten seconds passed before I opened the door again "I lied times up."

"You need to fucking knock." My mama got out the bed and went to look for a shirt.

"You look real familiar." I swear I see this nigga all the time.

"Babylegg." He said and then I remembered "Oh you from 30's ...wassup." I gave him dap, he was DS and Gotti big homie.

"How the hell you know him? You need to stay up out these damn streets."

"No how YOU know him?"I put my hand on my hip.

"Girl this been my nigga since the 9th grade but he broke up with me when I got pregnant with Jarell big head ass."

"So is y'all like seriously dating?" They both nodded they head yes.

"Damn bro how you trust her? She ain't just go and have one baby on you she went and had another one right after that."

"We good." He looked and smiled at her "Oh nah you must got like twenty kids then and if that's the case I gotta let you know that she not paying no child support debt off , she not giving you her tax refund check and she not paying yo car note so if that's what you expecting in return for dick you need to kick rocks Cuh."

He might be Jermika karma and take her money and her money is basically my money so I don't play that shit.

"I got a daughter and my own racks lil girl." He laughed at me and I paused for a minute

"I would like to see it." He dug in his pocket pulled out a fat ass stack "...In my hand." He looked at me then smacked his teeth before putting 500 in my hand.

"Thanks Pops." I smiled big and my mama started laughing.

"So what's this crazy talk about you almost going to jail?"

"You wanna know the truth truth or the watered down version?" The watered down version would include Gotti having drugs on him instead of me.

"The truth truth."

"I don't think you wanna know the truth truth."

"I'm 100 percent sure I wanna know the truth truth."

"Like are you really really sure you wanna know the truth truth."

"Are you really really sure you don't wanna get kicked out? Because that's what's gonna happen if you keep fucking playing with me."

"All right all right...If I tell you the truth truth you gotta promise not to hit me."

"Oh my god. What the fuck did your dumb ass do? Is you selling pussy Jarellys?" Babylegg started chokin on air.