𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Omg y'all why I high key forgot about this fucking app 😭😭 but thanks for 3k votes.

I published this last night and like five times earlier but Wattpad be on that weird shit so we gone try this one more time.
║▌║▌║││█║▌║║█║█║▌█║▌║║█

Cabo San Lucas , Mexico
𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 | 𝕹𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊

"Wake me up in traffic! Fell asleep at the wheeeellllllllll!" Kam danced while drinking out of his cup.

You know, the usual. He's a fucking alcoholic.

"We got two other rooms ain't no way all of y'all should be in here!"

We decided to go on a cruise and these rooms was smaller den a bitch.

"This a Grape Street vacation nobody else was invited!" Weez held his phone up and his eyes were bloodshot red.

"Nah we just the only ones who ain't on probation." I looked around at everybody else in the room and it was just too much going on.

I don't know what these niggas in here is high off of and how they got it on the boat but they tweakin.

"Can we go to the beach now?" Our other home girl Keezy said, she go to school the Dino so we don't see her that much.

"We missing some people in here." I scratched the top of my head.

"Jae, Lys and Slim out there already."

"Oh ok lets go th- Kameron we going to the beach the fuck you got that hot ass jacket on for?" Nigga had a beanie and a bubble coat on

"Fuck the beach I'm finna go eat."

It took us about thirty minutes to get off the boat because these fuckers are slow.

"Where Lys?" I asked Jae as we walked up to him and Slim and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"What the fuck you mean you don't know?"

"I-I think I lost her in the ocean-it's too late now... I-I'm sorry." He threw his arm over my shoulder and started crying.

"Slim What the fuck is wrong with y'all?" She just stared at me with out saying anything.

"That bitch stuck." Toni laughed

"I think they smuggled some shit in from our last stop." Keezy said.

"Damn and they ain't share nun with me." Jeni pouted.

When we walked on to the beach my heart dropped.

"This bitch better not be dead." I mumbled seeing someone laying in the sand.

I ran down the beach and when I reached the body I noticed it was her from the tattoo on her back.

Bitch was laid face first in the sand.

"Jarellys... bitch get up!"

"I'm tired, give me like one more minute." She said but it was muffled.

"Lys you got some more of that stuff?" Kam finally walked over.

"Stuff? You bitches doing cocaine? That why y'all been acting a damn fool!"

"Ain't nobody doing cocaine... I don't like shit going in my nose."

"No we took the rest of em this morning." Lys said standing up and dusting the sand off of her.